Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order says...

Oh wait, I used a dealer to save a ton of money, since there is no Jones exclusive to go with this badass maquette!

:yess: Can't wait!

Let's not start talking about how cool a Jonsey exclusive would be again. We all know how that subject is going to go :gah: :FREAK: lol

I still say it would've been cool though :monkey1

Friends I Delayed My Order Due to Waitlist Conversion of Hulk Comiquette So mY Last payment is set to 25 March. :impatient:I m waiting for Inhand Pics after u receive ohH n ur reactions ofcourse :wink1:

Does anyone know how much they are charging to ship to Canada for this? Is it the standard $25?

Ordered! :D

They told me they are still waiting for them to arrive. They expect them later today or on Monday so there is a good chance they won't ship until Monday.

Ordered! :D

They told me they are still waiting for them to arrive. They expect them later today or on Monday so there is a good chance they won't ship until Monday.

The rep I spoke with this morning indicated that they had already arrived but that their shipping department was currently busy getting some Iron Man piece out the door and the Big Chap was to follow. However, she said it indeed may not be until Monday before the Big Chap hits the road out to all of us.

Who cares about the Hot Toys Iron man II. They should be working on getting this out damn it!

Been waiting a long long while for this one, so they have made me feel a bit like Jame Gumb! ;)

Last edited:
Mine has shipped as well! Should be at my door on Monday. Finally the loooong wait is soon to be over!! Hope he arrives in one piece and SS's QC was on par w/ this one. :pray:

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything from SS but UPS sent me a notice for a 25lb package being delivered on Monday.:pray:

Back