Agent Carter (Marvel TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching Ant man and Winter Soldier I lost the point of this show. all of the anticipation is gone.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes.
As for the show, I still like it. It's not a far reaching as AOS as far as audience goes but I love the time period it's set in.

I really enjoy Agent Carter. Gonna be very disappointed if ratings aren't strong enough to get a third season.

Found the first couple episodes of the new season jumped around quite a bit and felt choppy. Though after the 2nd episode, I think the show's direction is more firmly established for the season. The second season so far also doesn't scream girl power in the face of 1940s gender oppression as much as the first season did.

Found the first couple episodes of the new season jumped around quite a bit and felt choppy. Though after the 2nd episode, I think the show's direction is more firmly established for the season. The second season so far also doesn't scream girl power in the face of 1940s gender oppression as much as the first season did.

How many have you seen? I've only seen the two hour premier so far.

How many have you seen? I've only seen the two hour premier so far.

That's what I meant, the 2-hr premiere was 2 episodes. I didn't see any beyond that, was just commenting that after the events of the 2nd episode, the show's direction should be more firmly established.

Two hours of utter crap.I'm glad I set my DVR to record that.I fast forwarded through the crap and could still make out the plot.

Two hours of utter crap.

Fair enough . . . the script was crap.

But utter crap?

There was something really great about . . .

hayley-atwell-8.jpg

I'd like some more <ahem> episodes before I pass judgment . . .
p0307.gif

raw

__

I'm not understanding some of the comments here. Maybe it's good I don't. :lol

Yeah it's probably good that you don't. :lol

I finally got a chance to catch up before last night's episode, Hulu rocks! :rock

I disagree with those who are already ripping on the season but that's about par for this forum. :rolleyes2

Anyway, I like what I see so far this season and I'm enjoying it so far; last night's episode was fun to watch and I thought it was good. :yess:

I'm really enjoying this season's episodes. The show is more tongue-in-cheek than AoS, and I like that. Makes for an enjoyable watch when I can laugh a few times during the show.

I saw the first 2 eps and really enjoyed them. I get that this particular show is not for everyone. It has it's own unique style, same with Gotham, but I like it.

I'm really enjoying this season's episodes. The show is more tongue-in-cheek than AoS, and I like that. Makes for an enjoyable watch when I can laugh a few times during the show.

And that's what I like about it! :lol

I saw the first 2 eps and really enjoyed them. I get that this particular show is not for everyone. It has it's own unique style, same with Gotham, but I like it.

Absolutely but for those of us that do like the show; it rocks! :rock

Fair enough . . . the script was crap.

But utter crap?

There was something really great about . . .

hayley-atwell-8.jpg

I'd like some more <ahem> episodes before I pass judgment . . .
p0307.gif

raw

__

Snoop, can you rep this pictu.......post please mate? :)

Back