Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody recommend me a good display case for PF Buffy figure?

I got a case made for my SSW sauron -> 18x18x26 $80

I have a local plastic company that makes any shape case out of acrylic and its cheaper than anywhere else that i know of.

Some collectors definately should check out if they have any local plastic works factory and you may get cases cheap

This has been a helpfull thread... I am looking to get a case for my Dooku doirama so if anybody has any info thats not all ready here I would appreciate it.

After reading this thread, the prices have really scared me away. I'd rather just make my own.

For those who have bought cases, how do they "open"? Do you just lift it over your collectible and place it down on a surface (no bottom)?

After reading this thread, the prices have really scared me away. I'd rather just make my own.

For those who have bought cases, how do they "open"? Do you just lift it over your collectible and place it down on a surface (no bottom)?

The cases are two pieces: the clear acrylic case and for mine a black acrylic base. The clear piece lifts off the base.

Any idea if these guys ship internationally to Europe?

Also any idea of what size case would be suitable for CAP PF?

Mine's getting a bit dusty and has to be cleaned every few days

:eek:

The prices on their cases from casesforcollectibles has skyrocketed. The case for my Biker Scout will probably be over 350.

Has anyone had a case build for the Master Replicas USS Enterprise? I know this site is all things Sideshow, but I could use a good case for my Enterprise and I am seeing some really reasonable prices for some of these cases. If you have yours in a case could you post a pic? Thanks in advance for any help . . .

How many inchs extra all around do u guys think i should get with my acrylic cases? 2 inchs? And dose Casesforcollectibles.com go by W x L x H in that order right? Thanks in advance.

Update: Requested a quote from cases for collectibles. For the Wolf bust he recommended something about this size:
20 wide x 24 deep x 29 tall for $276.93 plus $82.29 shipping. Can I get a confirmation for this??? will this leave a little extra space for him to breath???

I'd also like to know if anyone knows where in the u.k you can get display cases like these? :huh

I'm looking for a display case for a Medicom Enter The Dragon Bruce Lee, can someone recommed a size/base and a supplier - UK if possible if not where ever.

Thanks

Hi am new here and found this thread very helpful. I wanted to buy some cases for my Sideshow Predator exclusive edition and my Cinemaquette endoskeleton T-800. I used the dimensions that threeonesix posted and ordered one for the Predator with the dimensions of 19Wx18DX30H at a cost of $179.15, & I ordered one for the Endoskeleton with the dimensions of 19WX18DX30H at a cost of 189.53 from Casesforcollectables.com. Well the cases arrived today and although they were expensive I love them. Very well crafted, sturdy, packed very very well, and shipped fast. The only negative was the shipping cost which was $197.24 (Ouch!!) shipped to Los Angeles. California. I guess it was reasonable considering the size of the two boxes alone rivaled that of a washing machine and dryers'. Well I thought I would post some pictures of them, Thanks again Threeonesix for your acurrate dimensions.

Predator SideShow Exclusive Edition:
P1010039.jpg

P1010042.jpg

Cinemaquette T-800 Endoskeleton:
P1010040.jpg

P1010041.jpg

^^^nice pics. and i really dig the cases, it gives them more polish. once i settle down and get a job, a real place i'm gonna take on the expensive job if getting cases for everything.

Back