Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See I was thinking maybe bigger. Did you check out the table? What do you think of that for a base?

BadMoon said:
See I was thinking maybe bigger. Did you check out the table? What do you think of that for a base?
They cant ship anything longer than 4 ft. So I dont think they could even make this case though to fit on top of the table but you could always give it a shot. Send in a price quote.

I was actually gonna build my own case for my LOTR busts...

Just made this in paint so you get the idea, here's what I have in mind:

Anyone got the necessary dimensions I should use?

This is a great idea! I think this should be stickied for reference to us all.

I will definetely be using this guide.

Does anyone know if there are alternatives to casesforcollectables? My problem is that they won't ship to Canada. So if anyone has any ideas, let me know. It would be appreciated.

twistedfreak said:
Does anyone know if there are alternatives to casesforcollectables? My problem is that they won't ship to Canada. So if anyone has any ideas, let me know. It would be appreciated.

I know there is a shop in Vancouver that can make them. I'll see if I can dig up that info.

Here are mine (L x W x H):

Greedo 1:1 Bust: 16x16x24 $111.04
Maul 1:1 Bust: 20x16x24 $120.30
Vader ¼ PF vs. Ben ¼ PF: 32x18x24 $198.00 Note: This also is the same size (and price) case for the Luke ¼ PF (ANH) Han ¼ PF, and Leia ¼ PF.

I don't remember what I paid for all my other cases.

Well, crap! I checked my Webtv files, and I couldn't find anything about that shop on it. Guess I should have checked first. Sorry man...I'll keep a look out though.

Oh, in case cabinets, pedestals, and the like get added, my cabinet with removable front (for extra display space) measuring 24x24x40, and able to support well over 280lbs is $329.00. This will be used for my GG PF. Other's to come are 38x18x40 for Vader PF vs Ben and another for Luke, Han, and Leia. Other cabinets for the busts are in the future too. I'll be sure to post sizes as I order.

Mini-Rock said:
Well, crap! I checked my Webtv files, and I couldn't find anything about that shop on it. Guess I should have checked first. Sorry man...I'll keep a look out though.

Okay man, no problem. Thanks though!

I picked up my two cases for my PF Hulks today ($130 each)

Sideshow024.jpg

And these comics hang above the Hulks
Sideshow023.jpg

Nice display...it looks like Hulk is gonna bust out of those cases

threeonesix said:
I think it's the angle of the pic that makes them look too small. There's about 2" clearance all around Hulk.

Well, not only from the top, but from the sides too (like Gru's Terminator cases). Just not enough width. It looks like it could have used another 2" in width. Still neat though. ;)

Back