Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got my case yesterday and it was a very nice case and a great deal for the price I got.

The guys name is Wayne Meadows
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 704-791-3435

I would suggest trying to call him in order to get in touch with him.

He told me to let everyone know that he would be willing to drive and meet folks with cases who live in NC VA and SC areas. So if you live in any of those states he may be a good guy to deal with and you wouldnt have to rely on CasesforCollectibles.

I am asking him right now for a quote on a case for the SS Speederbike PF and MR Y-Wing.

could anyone help me with the dimension i should get for the starcraft tychus findlay? I'm planning on purchasing the acrylic case from casesforcollectibles. Any input would be great. Thank you in advance.

Does anybody know the dimentions for an acrylic case THOR PF. I need to get one.

hey, for anyone looking at purchasing a case. if you have any handyman skills at all, look at using glass.

i've found a good source for used glass from a local used biulding supply place. i just take old sealed glass windows split them apart and cut the glass, edges sand easily with a sharping stone, and set the sides up and use silicone to connect the pieces.
just a thought for those out there willing to try it.
way cheaper and stronger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice work...

Congratulations!

ok i found this handy chart for glass shelf capacities.
thought i'd post it so others could use it as a reference when looking a cabinets and such to know if the shelves in the displays will hold which ever statues or collectables you'd like to place on them.

if you read this is for non-tempered glass, but if you shelves are tempered then you can multiply these values x4.

i tried to photo host the image to here but it wouldn't work, wrong format i guess, so here's the link

https://www.store.novadisplay.com/Products/Shelves_PROD/SPECS/Glass_Loads.PDF

Wanted to know if someone could help me out. Im looking for a display for the hot toys tumbler and my hot toys original costume batman.
The tumbler is 28.7 X 18.5 X 12. I want to be able to have enough room to also put the figure in there as well and not have it be too crammed with a little bit of room. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hi guys,

How do you guys determine which size to buy?

I'm looking to buy a case for Dr. Doom PF with chalice stand...

Based on Sideshow website, it has the following configuration:

14" H x 11" W x 13.5 D

Do you guys add 1 or 2 inches on top of that configuration as a standard?

Does anyone have any recommendation or pictures of Dr. Doom PF in an acrylic case?

Thanks,

Hi everybody.

I'm looking for an acrylic or glass tube for my endo arm SS 1:1 ...

Impossible to find in France ... Need a international seller ...

Help me please ... My Endo Arm doesn't need dust anymore:horror

Thanks in advance for your help :bow

Last edited:
i am looking for a casing for my buffy pf alternate version? anyone?

I have a question for you guys, I went to the website caseforcollectables and I am looking for an accrylic case with bottom for a hot toys tumbler and batman. I wanted to see what you guys had to say about the acrylic base vs the MDF wood base?? I also wanted to see what you guys thought would look nicer, the mirror back or the clear back?? thanks

Back