Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I gotta look into getting some of these. I just wish I could go somewhere and pick them up, but I don't know anywhere in ATL that has them.

I am going to get one for Maul, but I have not measured to see what size it needs to be yet.

KitFisto said:
I am going to get one for Maul, but I have not measured to see what size it needs to be yet.
what size is your case with Vader and Obi Wan?? is it the same measurements as the one in the first post??

Have the prices gone up at casesforcollectibles? I am trying to match some prices and the ones I am getting all seem to be higher than what is listed in the first post?

:confused:

They have started adding in shipping.

What do you mean? I still get shipping quotes after I place the items in my cart.

Here is an example of a price increase.

Luke & Yoda 16" X 14" X 20" $86.93 (from the original post)

When I put the dimensions in this is the price I get. :confused:

Sale price: $109.24

Another...
Vader 18" X 18" X 24" $127.98

My price.

Sale price: $147.01
https://store.casesforcollectibles.com/18cubcas17.html

I need a case for something coming soon so I want to make sure I am not messing something up. Are the rest of you getting these figures?

Last edited:
What do you mean? I still get shipping quotes after I place the items in my cart.

Here is an example of a price increase.

Luke & Yoda 16" X 14" X 20" $86.93 (from the original post)

When I put the dimensions in this is the price I get. :confused:

Sale price: $109.24

Another...
Vader 18" X 18" X 24" $127.98

My price.

Sale price: $147.01
https://store.casesforcollectibles.com/18cubcas17.html

I need a case for something coming soon so I want to make sure I am not messing something up. Are the rest of you getting these figures?

Before they added in shipping in your cart now when you check out there is no shipping charge it is already built into the price of the case. I know on a couple of them the shipping was quite high. The box my ANH 5 case came in would have been a mansion for a homeless person.

I see what you are talking about. I know tonight when my order went through it had no shipping charge.

Before they added in shipping in your cart now when you check out there is no shipping charge it is already built into the price of the case. I know on a couple of them the shipping was quite high. The box my ANH 5 case came in would have been a mansion for a homeless person.

I see what you are talking about. I know tonight when my order went through it had no shipping charge.

I see what you are saying but it's weird.

When I just put one case (16x16X30) in my cart and try to check out my shipping is around $99* but when I put more than one in my cart there is no shipping charge. What?!:confused:

Well I just ordered something again through them and i got a invoice which added more shipping on to my order. I am pissed about this, I will have to wait until I get home from work but Im pretty sure that before shipping had been included.

Well I just ordered something again through them and i got a invoice which added more shipping on to my order. I am pissed about this, I will have to wait until I get home from work but Im pretty sure that before shipping had been included.

I think that they just upped their prices honestly. Since all the Freaks are using them now or something. I sent off an email asking for some info and I will post the results in this thread later. :)

In the meantime, does anyone else use a different, maybe cheaper company?:eek:

Regarding multiple items in your cart...
That is the correct price for that item. This is an oversized package .therefor the system can only calculate the shipping for (1).

Angela

There is the answer. Damn, so it costs $99 to ship a case to me. I might have to think of another way. That just seems like an awful lot. :(

How big of a case do you want.

Im going to hate to see how much the speeder bike case will be.

I want a 16Wx16Dx30H. I am fine with the cost of the case ...just not the shipping. At $99 to ship the thing I think I could either find one cheaper or try and make one myself. I am torn. I know these are high quality cases but geeze. :monkey4

Back