Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, new to the boards and thought I would introduce myself. Some of your displays are amazing.:eek:

I ordered an acrylic case for Jabba and his throne last night.

I got one thats 32" X 18" X 18". I know he just barely fits but I get to save over $100 if I were to get a bigger case than this one. It cost me $155.15 plus shipping which was around $37 to NC.

Hmm, doesn't look like the list isn't being updated anymore. May need to find someone else to update the this.

1000658vk9.jpg

My Jabba case is here and well it looks cool on the Lack table from IKEA

hairlesswookiee said:
I like!!! hey im still waiting on someone to get some measurements on the Freddy vs. Jason case for me. :monkey1

Im not into those so maybe someone else can help you out or do what I did for all of mine get you some tape and put it on your floor assuming you have hard woods and make you a box around the item where if fits inside then measure to the nearest inch and then add enough to get up to an even number + an inch.

For example if the you find that it is 12.5 X 10.3 X 16. You need to buy a case that is at least 15 X 12 X 18 to make it look right

BTW Jabba is residing in a case that is 34 X 18 X 18. $155 plus shipping

Just so everyone knows you may want to get a slightly bigger one but I didn't want to pay the extra $150 bucks to get one any bigger.

jason2885 said:
1000658vk9.jpg

My Jabba case is here and well it looks cool on the Lack table from IKEA

That is impressive. Does the table have grooves in it for the acrylic top to
sit in?

i tell you what, those case sure make everyones collection look great. it really adds to the value. but those cases are expensive. i know i bought one for my lifesize yoda and it cost me, i believe $150. so now, i'm thinking about building my own acrylic cases.

dr2red said:
That is impressive. Does the table have grooves in it for the acrylic top to
sit in?
Nope unfortunately not I saw this when I went on a trip to IKEA to pick up 9 Detolfs. I saw the table as i was looking around and I think it was only $24 or $29 but anyway it is the LACK in black brown and the size is just tad bigger than my case. It really complements the case well. It took me a few minutes to try and remember the measurements of case in the store. They have couple different sizes.

I plan to put Jabbas box under the table when I finish my room in some type of protective wrap. I really need to get something like this for my PF cases.

Last edited:
Please do, as I may eventually end up with a Lurtz and I will need a case to surround him in.

Back