A disturbing, vicious trend among collectors...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT THREAD IS A BIG TURD....OVER MY 3 YEARS ON THIS VERY BOARD PEOPLE HAVE PM'ED ME SOME OF THE NASTIEST COMMENTS EVER..SOME SAYIN I DESERVE TO DIE, OTHER SAYIN THEY WOULD **** MY MOM, OR THAT I WAS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** THEY EVER TALK TO ON A MESSAGE BOARD.:lol

DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAIN ABOUT IT...NO.CAUSE I'M AN ASS.AND DARLORD1967,YOU WILL MET A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME ON THE INTERNET.

STROMBERG!!!!!!!
kirk.jpg

I understand why you would be upset, I mean... I know if I stumbled upon a site that had some shots of my custom work and was just bashing me for no reason.. I might be a little offended.

But I wouldn't really bring it up or cause a stink, I'd probably just make a joke about it, bury it and start again.

This site is like the world, it has a lot of depth. Some people here are the nicest people you will ever know, but of course they sometimes can be a bit rough around the edges. Some other people are just A holes that get off from being jerks. We just laugh at them. Just deal with it the same way you do in the real world, just shrug it off and go about your business. :duff

And welcome, I hope your stay here is better than your introduction. :chug

Ahh..yes the A holes.

You just gotta ignore people. I mean if I left or got real pissy everytime someone said something about me I'd have left a long time ago. :lol

I was born in a log cabin, the son of poor sharecroppers. I started my collection with the discarded wrappers of other kids toys. I would walk sixteen miles to and from the dump, uphill both ways in the snow. Twelve feet of snow, with holes in my shoes just to collect the little cardboard circles punched from the SW packages. Every once in awhile I was lucky enough to find the blister pack and I could actually smell the aroma of star wars plastic. I would trudge home with joy in my heart where I was forced to eat a bowl of freezing cold poison before my father would murder me in my sleep.
My collection was the envy of every other sharecroppers son, and they would routinely beat me up and try and make me trade my star wars packages for Mego superhero packaging but I wouldn't give in even when they would gouge my eyes out. After my dad started pimping my mom out we were able to afford to move into a shack in the better part of the slum where I was actually able to find pieces of actual action figures. I then assembled the jewel of my collection, a reassembled Tie fighter pilot with a right Zuckus leg, which I painstakingly resealed in its package. Tragically this was heisted from me by a dishonest social worker that made a small fortune on ebay.
Star Wars have always had to overcome adversity and ridicule, but with Yoda as my witness, I will never go hungry again!!

I was born in a log cabin, the son of poor sharecroppers. I started my collection with the discarded wrappers of other kids toys. I would walk sixteen miles to and from the dump, uphill both ways in the snow. Twelve feet of snow, with holes in my shoes just to collect the little cardboard circles punched from the SW packages. Every once in awhile I was lucky enough to find the blister pack and I could actually smell the aroma of star wars plastic. I would trudge home with joy in my heart where I was forced to eat a bowl of freezing cold poison before my father would murder me in my sleep.
My collection was the envy of every other sharecroppers son, and they would routinely beat me up and try and make me trade my star wars packages for Mego superhero packaging but I wouldn't give in even when they would gouge my eyes out. After my dad started pimping my mom out we were able to afford to move into a shack in the better part of the slum where I was actually able to find pieces of actual action figures. I then assembled the jewel of my collection, a reassembled Tie fighter pilot with a right Zuckus leg, which I painstakingly resealed in its package. Tragically this was heisted from me by a dishonest social worker that made a small fortune on ebay.
Star Wars have always had to overcome adversity and ridicule, but with Yoda as my witness, I will never go hungry again!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I believe this was a different person. The guy who started this one was the one who had like 20-30 Tie Fighter and Tie Interceptors all on shelves along with a ton of other items. This guy is way worse at least all the stuff wasnt taking over the bedroom. I still hope that is a not a real bedroom but the bed was just a way yo display the SW sheets and stuff.

I believe this was a different person. The guy who started this one was the one who had like 20-30 Tie Fighter and Tie Interceptors all on shelves along with a ton of other items. This guy is way worse at least all the stuff wasnt taking over the bedroom. I still hope that is a not a real bedroom but the bed was just a way yo display the SW sheets and stuff.

It is a real bedroom... In his parent's basement.:monkey3

I then assembled the jewel of my collection, a reassembled Tie fighter pilot with a right Zuckus leg, which I painstakingly resealed in its package. Tragically this was heisted from me by a dishonest social worker that made a small fortune on ebay.

HAHA!

8ea7_1.JPG

Didnt you know SSF Board is for the elitists... We're snobs here.and a$$holes too.Your collection didnt cut the mustard with our elitist asses ..Sorry.:monkey3

I'm not saying that I require constant praise for my collection.

I'm simply saying that going out of your way to trash someone else's seems a bit excessive to me... not to mention unnecessarily rude.

I see tons of stuff on the internet that is not my cup of tea. But I don't take the time to insult the poster (who may be proud of their achievement) or to tell them that their achievement does not appeal to me, and they personally do not either.

My mistake was assuming that I might be dealing with mature-minded individuals.

But judging by the number of complaints about the length of my initial post (coming from people with short attention spans), and judging from the tone of even some of the posters to this thread, I'd say I was definitely wrong about that.

My initial post may have been "long-winded". But at least it was contientiously, articulately, and respectfully written. I could have lashed out and attacked people by name. But I didn't do that because it would serve no purpose.

It was my intention to bring light to this issue in general as it exists (and worstens) today... not just the flaming session that happen to me here a year and a half ago.

But I've taken down my initial post now, and as I said previously, forget I said anything about this.

Back