A disturbing, vicious trend among collectors...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then, you sir, are retarded. :D

:rotfl

It was actually, how the box was so proudly displayed. It was as if the big brown box created for it was more important than the contents. If the pictures were still up, I would refer to them.

If I owned the MR Falcon, I would keep it in a safety deposit box - at least until I had a childproof lucite case with laser detection security beams with a high sensitivity to little fingertips coverred in dried popsicle juice.
-theropod

If I owned the MR Falcon, I would keep it in a safety deposit box - at least until I had a childproof lucite case with laser detection security beams with a high sensitivity to little fingertips coverred in dried popsicle juice.
-theropod

That sir is equally retarded.:lol:lol:lol

But I'm honestly beginning to think that some of the earlier "get over it" sentiments aimed at me may have been right on target.

I think I'm beginning to "get" the loose "trash talkin'" vibe that exists here, thanks to the polite explanations by some of the very posters to this thread, and some candid and helpful PMs I've received.

I'll just consider my stormy introduction here today as a sort of "trial by fire", and its all good...:D

47 posts on first day (i'm assuming), not bad. And at least the majority of them aren't solely:

:rotfl:rotfl:

:mwaha:mwaha

:monkey1:monkey3:monkey5:monkey2 or

:lecture (x3)

That sir is equally retarded.:lol:lol:lol

I've got a 2 and 4 year old running around the house that I need to defend against. The world changes when you have to lock your cases, cap any unused electrical outlet, and pad that corner of the kitchen counter that keeps having to be washed due to toddler forehead blood. :rolleyes:
-theropod

Salutations DarklordNewbie with a Tie Fighter Fetish. I have no idea how you were able to self-discover a year old thread that happened to link to another forum with your collection, but way to go Mr. Sherlock Holmes looking for his fifteen minutes of internet fame. Google is a wonderful thing.

I took a look at the thread you referred to and I will offer my official notarized apology for calling you retarded for proudly displaying your 6 foot Toys-R-Us Millennium Falcon in a brown cardboard box instead of out in the open or hung from the ceiling like it was intended. Obviously you are not retarded as you displayed with the diatribe analysis in your initial post, but displaying that bad boy in a brown box is retarded. Crack it open and let it fly!
That is, unless you are waiting for the perfect space of open architecture to grace its colossal form. In that case you are off the hook.
-theropod

Er... thanks... I think.

For those who missed it, here officially are the photos of my collection (along with a brief explanation of why things are still in their packaging). I'm not sure if it will really matter, but here goes nuthin'...

Roberto's STAR WARS Toy Collection

I've got a 2 and 4 year old running around the house that I need to defend against. The world changes when you have to lock your cases, cap any unused electrical outlet, and pad that corner of the kitchen counter that keeps having to be washed due to toddler forehead blood. :rolleyes:
-theropod

Amen to that.
Especially locking the cases.
For some reason my 1 1/2 year old daughter loves the King Elendil bust.

Er... thanks... I think.

For those who missed it, here officially are the photos of my collection (along with a brief explanation of why things are still in their packaging). I'm not sure if it will really matter, but here goes nuthin'...

Roberto's STAR WARS Toy Collection

I posted in that other thread, but that's actually very cool stuff!

W.A.N.K.E.R.?:rotfl

Irony is delicious.

Ever heard of a clothing brand called

F.C.U.K.

Thats what I was attempting to purvey rather than just saying WaNk3r thought that would be more satirical

and the fact that I added "Erica Bella" as a late entry well kind of says that I myself fall under that catagory . . .

so apparently as well as being delicious, it gets lost too !

So next time

French Connection United Kingdom OFF and try and find 10,000 spoons

Last edited:
Ever heard of a clothing brand called

F.C.U.K.

Thats what I was attempting to purvey rather than just saying WaNk3r thought that would be more satirical

and the fact that I added "Erica Bella" as a late entry well kind of says that I myself fall under that catagory . . .

so apparently as well as being delicious, it gets lost too !

So next time

French Connection United Kingdom OFF and try and find 10,000 spoons

No I haven't.

W.A.N.K.E.R.:monkey3

Back