A disturbing, vicious trend among collectors...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever someone's first post is long and rambling it reminds me of Midnight Joker... or whatever he was called.

And using "Darklord" in your user name... good one.

I would have probably addressed the problem in the relevant thread you are referring to, because I have no idea who you are, what your collection is, and what people were saying about either. In this case necroposting to a thread about you and you're collection would certainly be appropriate if people were talking about you and you weren't even a board member at the time.

There are some real stuck up jerks around, but there's really not much you can do about those who only feel good about themselves by trashing someone else. The only thing you can do is not let it get to you. Remember anyone who disparages your collection is commenting on their own issues, not yours.

Sometimes people are also very scathing in their humour, but they don't actually mean anything bad by it. I know there are several people on here who make comments that would be really mean if you didn't know that they don't actually mean it that way, so there could be some of that in there too.

THAT THREAD IS A BIG TURD....OVER MY 3 YEARS ON THIS VERY BOARD PEOPLE HAVE PM'ED ME SOME OF THE NASTIEST COMMENTS EVER..SOME SAYIN I DESERVE TO DIE, OTHER SAYIN THEY WOULD **** MY MOM, OR THAT I WAS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** THEY EVER TALK TO ON A MESSAGE BOARD.:lol

DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAIN ABOUT IT...NO.CAUSE I'M AN ASS.AND DARLORD1967,YOU WILL MET A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME ON THE INTERNET.

THAT THREAD IS A BIG TURD....OVER MY 3 YEARS ON THIS VERY BOARD PEOPLE HAVE PM'ED ME SOME OF THE NASTIEST COMMENTS EVER..SOME SAYIN I DESERVE TO DIE, OTHER SAYIN THEY WOULD **** MY MOM, OR THAT I WAS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** THEY EVER TALK TO ON A MESSAGE BOARD.:lol

DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAIN ABOUT IT...NO.CAUSE I'M AN ASS.AND DARLORD1967,YOU WILL MET A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME ON THE INTERNET.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol oh man, this is gold.

You're mis-quoting me again. I said your sister, not your mother.:monkey3

:rotfl

you're my new hero shai....

:rock :rock :rock

:clap :clap :duff

Your first post is a NECROPOST.

I have but one piece of advice for you:

Let sleeping dogs lie.

If someone thinks your collection looks like **** they have every right to say it. You have every right to be offended too, but its quite lame to bring it up a year and a half after the fact. :lecture

Thread rated: LAME

I wouldn't say it was a Neropost, this a new post in regards to a old thread so its something different.

Hmmm maybe a necrotread?:rotfl

Back