A disturbing, vicious trend among collectors...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT THREAD IS A BIG TURD....OVER MY 3 YEARS ON THIS VERY BOARD PEOPLE HAVE PM'ED ME SOME OF THE NASTIEST COMMENTS EVER..SOME SAYIN I DESERVE TO DIE, OTHER SAYIN THEY WOULD **** MY MOM, OR THAT I WAS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** THEY EVER TALK TO ON A MESSAGE BOARD.:lol

DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAIN ABOUT IT...NO.CAUSE I'M AN ASS.AND DARLORD1967,YOU WILL MET A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME ON THE INTERNET.

this should be your avatar. :lol:lol:lol:lol

I actually read the entire first post.
I sure am glad it wasn't a lengthy rant about the kindness of posters on the board.:D
Everyone has their opinions.
Everyone is not nice.
It isn't fair, but neither is life.
Sure the entire thread was revolved around your collection.
But not all were evil or bad or mean or whatever.
Sorry bout your feelings.

THAT THREAD IS A BIG TURD....OVER MY 3 YEARS ON THIS VERY BOARD PEOPLE HAVE PM'ED ME SOME OF THE NASTIEST COMMENTS EVER..SOME SAYIN I DESERVE TO DIE, OTHER SAYIN THEY WOULD **** MY MOM, OR THAT I WAS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** THEY EVER TALK TO ON A MESSAGE BOARD.:lol

DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAIN ABOUT IT...NO.CAUSE I'M AN ASS.AND DARLORD1967,YOU WILL MET A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME ON THE INTERNET.

lol lol shai! :lol

one thing i can admit, as much as ive had spats with you or other people, ive never had to resolve to PM someone nasty crap. i say it in front of everyone. imo pm'ing someone that stuff is weak.

I just had an epiphany while in the shower. Darklord's SW collection is lilke Yexel's collection if Yexel wasn't a millionair and didn't have a second house dedicated to displaying his stuff. A poor mans Yexel's collection, if you will.

Don't get me wrong Darklord, in comparison to Yexel's stuff and display, we all look poor.

I dont see how you can even compare that collection to yexel's. imo yexel's is displayed "gloriously". :lol that one's for you Bannister.

Reading that long *** post was not too painful, but i skipped past some of it like the boring parts of a novel. But revisiting that website with that collection... while it WAS extensive, and maybe someone else's envy, i seriously thought, whoa. The clutter post did have some similarities with the vent, though. 1967 vs 1976, etc, and the comments.

but, opinions are opinions, and not necessarily facts.

stick and stones may break some bones, but Leia in Chains excites me.

towelie.jpg

Anyone got a link to the thread or something?

:rock bringing back the old Avatar then...

I still prefer the old avatar. As bad as Tyler Durden is, and he is bad, he is nowhere near as bad as the Hulk. The Hulk would tear this entire forum to shreds and make slaves of us all to fight as gladiators in Madison Square Garden for his amusement while playing Dethklok on the pa.

That's not opinion, that's a fact. :monkey3

I still prefer the old avatar. As bad as Tyler Durden is, and he is bad, he is nowhere near as bad as the Hulk. The Hulk would tear this entire forum to shreds and make slaves of us all to fight as gladiators in Madison Square Garden for his amusement while playing Dethklok on the pa.

That's not opinion, that's a fact. :monkey3

I know but the Tyler Durden Avatar was my first avatar here...the one that got me famous...:monkey3 Darklord Dave had nightmares about it for months...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

As often ( in the past ) as we have called each other some choice names I have to admit that's one of the funniest posts I have read on here in a long time. I can honestly say I never PM'ed you any of that stuff.

Back