6'5", 245 lb collectible of Optimus Prime!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell YES!!!!

Its always been a dream of mine to carry a small Puerto Rican on my back while robbing banks!

Its amazing how life just comes together sometimes.

well actualy im the kid with the bomerrang!!!!
MadMax.jpg

King Darkness said:
Hell YES!!!!

Its always been a dream of mine to carry a small Puerto Rican on my back while robbing banks!

Its amazing how life just comes together sometimes.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

ASS KICKING new sig p!tu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, my coworker came to work last night with the most kick ass gift for me, a Optimash Prime!!!!

I love the little spud!

King Darkness said:
ASS KICKING new sig p!tu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, my coworker came to work last night with the most kick ass gift for me, a Optimash Prime!!!!

I love the little spud!
****Yeah!!! Thanks Man!!!!! on a side note!!! Optimash Rocks!!! And The A Kick Ass Co-worker!!!!!
P6120007.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

On yet another side note, that same co worker is HUGE Highlander fan, and an even bigger Kurgan fan.

His name is Mike Kirk. But he signs his name Mike Kirkan.

No one notices it, but we laugh about all the time.

Yet ANOTHER side note, he bought me my Hot Toys Elder predator as a wedding gift:rock

Hes a cool ****er!!!!

King Darkness said:
Yet ANOTHER side note, he bought me my Hot Toys Elder predator as a wedding gift:rock

Hes a cool ****er!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!! i want a co-worker like that!!!!!! PUT0 you get all the good stuff!!!!:rock

I so want to find a way to afford this.

If I cancell everything I have on pre order and save every penny of extra $$$ I can have enough for it by X-mas.

My wife would kill me if she came home and there was a $4000 6' Optimus Prime in our house.

I hate being poor:monkey2

King Darkness said:
I so want to find a way to afford this.

If I cancell everything I have on pre order and save every penny of extra $$$ I can have enough for it by X-mas.

My wife would kill me if she came home and there was a $4000 6' Optimus Prime in our house.

I hate being poor:monkey2
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl DITTO!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back