3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

My BB arrived today.
IMG_1064.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

damn. i cant decide. i have the original and im liking this one too! arrgh

damn. i cant decide. i have the original and im liking this one too! arrgh

I prefer the original's finishing and bulk.

But the new one's better proportioned and engineered.

https://youtu.be/z6lnYDqVaLw

Alright, so the full Breakdown and gallery article for the Transformers: The Last Knight Premium-Scaled Bumblebee is up on KumaStyle.com; https://kumastyledesigns.com/threea-tlk-bb-review/

title-facebook-31-tlk-bb.png

The article breaks it down but overall I was very surprised at just how impressef I am with this one. The size, detail, finish, engineering, all of it... just incredible. Here are some shots from the gallery portion;

8-229.png

3-279.png

9-217.png

Puh, it‘s finally here and then this; the upper part of the head is missing in the box :gah:

E42861E8-E864-4F03-B0A5-107D36028041.jpg

did they screw up on the 2 skirt piece? manual has the silver part facing out but its facing in?

Hey guys. Had to box up my deluxe release Prime and Bee for space reasons and was thinking about throwing them on Ebay as a lot since I can't display them. Anyone have any ideas on a good price point?

Hey guys. Had to box up my deluxe release Prime and Bee for space reasons and was thinking about throwing them on Ebay as a lot since I can't display them. Anyone have any ideas on a good price point?

About $100 each. I'll take them off ya :naughty

Will if you can throw on another $700 they're yours.

Just pulling your leg :wink1:

Back