3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

possibly stupid question, did you order the deluxe?

Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Photo 1-11-18, 10 34 54 PM.jpg

has Bumblebee been shipped yet? still haven't gotten payment request for the remainder

Oh dang. Just write to ThreeA and ask for that piece. They ought to have spare parts. You'll have to glue it in yourself, which should be easy.

I've done that in two separate occassions - one for a Halo piece and the other for Titanfall.

got my payment request for bee this morning... said it was about 30 days out till shipping!

Waiting for Bumblebee :impatient:

Got mine in yesterday. Pics coming soon! He is glorious

Nemesis finally came in.
No issues as far as I can tell.

Awesome piece, but I must admit that my excitement was less than what it would have been 6 months ago.

20181114_222102.jpg

Got mine too. LoL.

dKjlKf2.jpg

UAOVW9J.jpg

j7U9qAP.jpg

Something about that doesn't look right.
I can't put my finger on it though.

Just in case, I'd contact 3A's CS and send it back for a replacement.
Sorry to see that, because it means you have to wait even longer. :gah:

PS. I'm NEVER going to use that joint on mine.

Something about that doesn't look right.
I can't put my finger on it though.

Just in case, I'd contact 3A's CS and send it back for a replacement.
Sorry to see that, because it means you have to wait even longer. :gah:

PS. I'm NEVER going to use that joint on mine.

Yup. 2 months minimum they say. For repairs and not a replacement mind you. And I have to bear one way shipping.

Annoyed but what can I do.

Anyone out there able to verify if that's a ball joint there at the bottom of the torso? Cos mine seems stuck. The whole upper body just fell off.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Hey lonewolf, hopefully this can help:

Check out the 11:20 min mark. Although it's spoken in Cantonese, it'll give you a rough idea on what type of joints are involved with the torso and waist.

Honestly, looking at your pics, I think you can fix it yourself. The main point of articulation appears to be the ball joint in the second picture. Perhaps use a hairdryer to loosen it up a bit, then glue the body back to the waist and it should be good to go.

What does everyone else think? Judging from the pictures, it doesn't appear like anything broke.

Double post time.

After a few minutes of digging, it appears that this is a common issue.
However, based on the photos some batches have a metal pin while others are just plastic. Not sure when/how/why there are differences though.

43573194_1850313261704104_8954567724768428032_n.jpg

bp2.jpg

F0F382DC-45F4-4CE2-8447-5C3EB59B0619.jpeg

Not my pix

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

@facebox good detective work buddy. Dang, that's scary.

lonewolfs Optimus has that pin, and I think gluing it back can work. I was able to loosen the ball joint on my figure and thankfully, it works perfectly.

But it's a suggestion. It's a shame lonewolf and others have run into this problem. It's weird that some figures have that pin whilst others don't.

Double post time.

After a few minutes of digging, it appears that this is a common issue.
However, based on the photos some batches have a metal pin while others are just plastic. Not sure when/how/why there are differences though.
Heh. I figured I probably wasn't the only one. Now it just means I have to wait even longer!

Funny, the pin is meant to strengthen the joint. But because the ball is shoved in so tight, the pin inadvertantly caused the plastic to snap. Cos it isn't long enough and it seems to "float" in the joint. I remember mine just peeling off. Poor engineering.

I own all their Transformer pieces so far with no problems, I can't understand how they could get this wrong.

Back