New Mjolnir Thor Dark World Hammer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Regarding Pannaus I am still waiting.
Until then I recommend the EFX (even though it is not the DARK WORLD version) it is by far the most impressive at the moment

Yeah, I have the EFX. Wanting a good Dark World replica though. I'll give the King Arts a try if I can find one at a very good price.

Is the King Arts the very same size as the EFX, or are the dimensions slightly different?

Yeah, I have the EFX. Wanting a good Dark World replica though. I'll give the King Arts a try if I can find one at a very good price.

Is the King Arts the very same size as the EFX, or are the dimensions slightly different?

That's the thing with King Arts....availability dries up in a lot of places and secondary market prices then follow.

That's the thing with King Arts....availability dries up in a lot of places and secondary market prices then follow.

Well, I suspect not too many are going to sell at the $650.00 price tag that most have right now. I saw where one on eBay that was an auction instead of a buy-it-now, went off at a little over $300. Like everything else, after no movement for a long while, the prices should start to reflect that.

Well, I suspect not too many are going to sell at the $650.00 price tag that most have right now. I saw where one on eBay that was an auction instead of a buy-it-now, went off at a little over $300. Like everything else, after no movement for a long while, the prices should start to reflect that.

Wow. That sounds like a heck of a deal. I wish the shields would go for that. :lol

I'd be all over them.

Hi,
The King Arts is bigger than all the others...
Frankly I feel that Kingarts messed up the size as this one may be larger than the actual prop size..
compared to the EFX and the SIDESHOW it is significantly bigger (head and handle both longer/bigger) /

btw:
the SIDESHOW hammer which has a metallic head has started to rust..even though I keep the hammer indoors...
Made me realize the importance of NOT having an actual metal head...
the EFX is still the best so far...i switched this one for the living room.. a masterpiece...
but I am still hoping for an EFX quality DARK WORLD hammer

Pannaus will be sending me his in about 2 months as there was an error in the previous hammer ordered (my fault not his)

btw: has anyone seen and lifted the BEAST KINGDOM hammer?

Hi,
The King Arts is bigger than all the others...
Frankly I feel that Kingarts messed up the size as this one may be larger than the actual prop size..
compared to the EFX and the SIDESHOW it is significantly bigger (head and handle both longer/bigger) /

btw:
the SIDESHOW hammer which has a metallic head has started to rust..even though I keep the hammer indoors...
Made me realize the importance of NOT having an actual metal head...
the EFX is still the best so far...i switched this one for the living room.. a masterpiece...
but I am still hoping for an EFX quality DARK WORLD hammer

Pannaus will be sending me his in about 2 months as there was an error in the previous hammer ordered (my fault not his)

"You're big. I've fought bigger."

Can't go wrong with bigger. :lecture

Haha true

tumblr_inline_momft82wZv1ryc0v9.gif

Have not seen one personally, but I communicated with a fella that bought one and he was highly disappointed. Had the weight, but the paint job was terrible, so he said. He ordered it from BBTS and said he was sending it back.

Have not seen one personally, but I communicated with a fella that bought one and he was highly disappointed. Had the weight, but the paint job was terrible, so he said. He ordered it from BBTS and said he was sending it back.

I've never even heard of Beast Kingdom prior to this thread. Do they do other pieces?

this is the best and it was made by Pannaus StudioView attachment 326188

I owned one of these..
People rate it as the best.. it's good quality and well made but...

It's a lot smaller than the efx version.
And has a seem on it that they try to hide with the weathering black wash. The seem is across the centre on the handle side of the head
It's hard to see in the beauty shots but if you look you can faintly see it.
In person it's very very obvious.
It also sounds hollow when tapped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this is the best and it was made by Pannaus StudioView attachment 326188
I owned one of these..
People rate it as the best.. it's good quality and well made but...

It's a lot smaller than the efx version.
And has a seem on it that they try to hide with the weathering black wash. The seem is across the centre on the handle side of the head
It's hard to see in the beauty shots but if you look you can faintly see it.
In person it's very very obvious.
It also sounds hollow when tapped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not seeing a seam in that pic. Not sure exactly where you're talking about.

Do you have an efx that you can take a pic side-by-side with the Pannaus Studio hammer?

Not seeing a seam in that pic. Not sure exactly where you're talking about.

Do you have an efx that you can take a pic side-by-side with the Pannaus Studio hammer?

No.
As I said I owned one. I don't own it anymore as I sold it for the reasons stated above.
Here is a pic that you can faintly see the seem as I said.
Again- it's hard to see in the beauty shots but in person it's very prominent.

680454e57411d63feb6f0443ec41fd55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.
As I said I owned one. I don't own it anymore as I sold it for the reasons stated above.
Here is a pic that you can faintly see the seem as I said.
Again- it's hard to see in the beauty shots but in person it's very prominent.

680454e57411d63feb6f0443ec41fd55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many different Mjolnirs have you owned? And just for chits & giggles, how would you rate them on a 1 to 10?

Mine would be:
(1) EFX Avengers version - 9
(2) Lager Toys Dark World version - 6
(3) Museum Replicas comic book version - 5
(4) Dr. Pepper promo original Thor version - 4
(5) Diamond Select comic book version - 3.5
(6) Factory X comic book version - 3
(7) Museum Replicas original Thor version - 3

How many different Mjolnirs have you owned? And just for chits & giggles, how would you rate them on a 1 to 10?

Mine would be:
(1) EFX Avengers version - 9
(2) Lager Toys Dark World version - 6
(3) Museum Replicas comic book version - 5
(4) Dr. Pepper promo original Thor version - 4
(5) Diamond Select comic book version - 3.5
(6) Factory X comic book version - 3
(7) Museum Replicas original Thor version - 3

Only a 5 for the MR Comic mjolnir? Thats thing is greatness. The hammer head might be a little smaller than I'd like but man they crushed those back in the day. Stormbreaker and Ultimates Mjolnir are incredible too.

Back