3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3A has stated in a comment on Facebook that they plan to make Judge Death in 1/6 at a later time, but the next 1/6 figure after Dredd will be Anderson!

sdcc2016-misccompanies-221.jpg

sdcc2016-misccompanies-222.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2016/sdcc2016-misccompanies.htm

That is superb!!! Gonna have to pre-order this...

:eek 3A 1/6 Dredd? Bought bought bought!

Do hope 3A pick up where they left off with the 1/6 ABC Warriors. Hammerstein, Ash, Hammerstein. Stop with all those nonsense sex fetish Pasca things and all the other stuff you make to bring yourself off to, and do some proper work again :)

that dredd is so perfect best thing out of threeA in a loooong time. love the blue ver seen on previous page by zzzzz hope thats offered at same time as black.

TESTIFY!!!!!!!

Lol. I just find it funny, seeing what are very obviously Wood's fetishes being exercised through his toy company. Couldn't care less that those fetishes play a part in it for him, just that it's all got a bit out of control over the last few years.

Mrs Wood is either far too encouraging, or won't stand for any of it; must be one extreme or the other :lol

Lol. I just find it funny, seeing what are very obviously Wood's fetishes being exercised through his toy company. Couldn't care less that those fetishes play a part in it for him, just that it's all got a bit out of control over the last few years.

Mrs Wood is either far too encouraging, or won't stand for any of it; must be one extreme or the other :lol

From what I gather Paula created the line.

:eek 3A 1/6 Dredd? Bought bought bought!

Do hope 3A pick up where they left off with the 1/6 ABC Warriors. Hammerstein, Ash, Hammerstein. Stop with all those nonsense sex fetish Pasca things and all the other stuff you make to bring yourself off to, and do some proper work again :)
Hi guys - is there a separate thread for the ABC Warriors/Johnny Alpha/other 2000AD stuff? If so, can you point me in the right direction, I don't want to miss out... Thanks!

If their 1/12 Dredd had a face like that and those additional accessories, I'd have gone for it over the Mezco version. I haven't bought anything from ThreeA in a loooooong time, but I'll have to get this. It's perfect.

What excellent news! More things to spend my money on!!! Gonna be adding this to the collection for sure. Just an awesome comic version :clap

re-post of the photoshopped blue ver by zzzzz on 3A forum, so good. gonna need both if they offer blue also.
blueDredd_zzzzz.jpg

This was one of my stand out reveals for the convention. He looks great in person. I do hope they do a few more figures form the line as he has his own aesthetic (which is great to see a proper comics version of him).

I took a couple of pics but they are not as good as some already up here: Its cut off in my pic below but there is also a rifle in the case with him.

20160723_161611.jpg

Back