3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or get the original more so correct Black uniform Dredd. Then source Stub gun and Radcloack to complete him.

True. While the black is correct, the AW Dredd looks more like he appears on the actual page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the Apocalypse Dredd. Im liking the Dark blue suit and the dark copper armor
My only worry is how long this pleather will last. Though when it does eventually fall apart, it'll be accurate to the battle damage he receives from the "Apocalypse War" series. I still havent put the poncho and the STUB gun on yet. Got mine from gijoeelite for $168 btw.

Great to display with Mezco's Dredd

jd.jpg

So is it officially over between ThreeA and 2000AD? saw nothing from SDCC from them. Shame if it is.

Gah. Guess that's it then, with 3A shutting up shop - unless the licence is one of those transferring straight over to ThreeZero?

Still no complete set of ABC Warriors, bah

Well thought I would give the 1/6th 3a Dredd a test of articulation.

All Figure Only Posing. No support, No mods. Just 3a Dredd doing some Poses.

Drawing his Lawgiver

zzz dredd draw.jpg

Dredd One leg, Pre Kick

zzz dredd 1 leg.jpgzzz dredd 1 leg1.jpg

Dredd High Kick

zzz dredd high kick.jpgzzz dredd high kick1.jpg

Dredd Run and Duck He bends forward more, alas once hand pressure is removed comes up somewhat. Still. Very realist ab crunch pose here.

zzz dredd duck.jpgzzz dredd duck1.jpg

Dredd Roll/Seat

zzz dredd roll.jpgzzz dredd roll1.jpgzzz dredd roll2.jpg

Well Pretty much finished with the 1/6th Lawmaster upgrades I think. Looks much more accurate to a Lawmaster.

Now to let 1/12th and 1/6th ThreeA meet.

"I Am the Law.....WEEEEEEEEEE"
zzz dredd threea6.jpg

"Let's RIDE"

zzz dredd threea5.jpgzzz dredd threea4.jpgzzz dredd threea3.jpg

1/6th LAWMASTER

zzz dredd threea2.jpgzzz dredd threea1.jpg

WHEELIE

zzz dredd threea.jpg

Revenge 26 Years Later.
No Escaping Justice!

Finally have a Medicom 1995 Stallone Dredd figure.

First things First. "The Sentence is a Thrashing". That One Moment in the Film. Has to be paid in Blood!

Now (With a Clear Conscience) can Welcome The 1995 DREDD figure to the Collection.

zzz dredd stallome.jpgzzz dredd stallone1.jpgzzz dredd stallone2.jpgzzz dredd Stallone3.jpgzzz dredd stallone4.jpgzzz dredd stallone6 .jpgzzz dredd stallone5.jpg

Back