3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

I just picked up Judge Death to go with my Mezco Dredd figure, he is amazing. I have not opened my Mezco Dredd yet, but I'm hoping they go well together. If not, I may just pick up the ThreeA Dredd also.

24234658820_2aebe962dd_b.jpg

24447896841_decf87409d_b.jpg

24530264955_0ff2fc4f99_b.jpg

I really want that Death... I've been holding off for some reason... He looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between Mezco and 3A, the one that will get my money for dredd is the one that makes a hammerstein ABC warrior.

Between Mezco and 3A, the one that will get my money for dredd is the one that makes a hammerstein ABC warrior.

By the time (if) they get to Hammerstein Deedd will be long sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask on the facebook group, Kidrobot forums and ThreeA forums to see if anyone wants to sell their preorder.

Thanks guys! I found the ToyWiz one but also 1 left in stock via a seller on Amazon. I went with Amazon as it ended up being the same price and it felt safer that way!
Looking forward to getting him in hand!

info on whats comin via threeA in this line-

"1/12th Giant, Alpha, Satanus, Rojaws, Vintage Blue Dredd with Lawmaster this summer."-threeA Staff

Giant is Judge Giant. stoked for Johnny Alpha!!

Oh man. They're really going up against Mezco with the blue Dredd set. I wonder how it will compare.

this is the 1/6 dredd by threeA, perfect
3a_16t10.jpg

13738106_1015279568592387_8378124405797672823_o.jpg

No. ****ing. Way.

I may have dragged my feet with the 1/12 releases, but this needs to be on my shelf. Perfect scale, perfect sculpt, perfect style. Wonder if it's too much to ask for a Death in 1/6. Or a Lawmaster. Or, you know, both.

Last edited:

No. ****ing. Way.

I may have dragged my feet with the 1/12 releases, but this needs to be on my shelf. Perfect scale, perfect sculpt, perfect style. Wonder if it's too much to ask for a Death in 1/6. Or a Lawmaster. Or, you know, both.

If the sales are good they could make those too.

But you know 3A, even if the sales are good it could take a decade to see another figure :lol

I hope this gets released. I really, really do. :pray:

PS mock up by zzzzz for if they do a blue ver, look at that... LOOK AT IT! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT

blueDredd_zzzzz.jpg

I hope this gets released. I really, really do. :pray:

it def will, word is lat AUG as a estimated PO time.

Any news on the release date of the 1/12 Dredd/Lawmaster pack ?? It was July 2016, wasn't it ?

Back