3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3A commented on this same post on their IG that it'll be October. I hope so, I have it ordered. I'd have jumped on the Mezco one but honestly the stubby legs bug me and I'd rather have this one to work well with Death.

3A commented on this same post on their IG that it'll be October. I hope so, I have it ordered. I'd have jumped on the Mezco one but honestly the stubby legs bug me and I'd rather have this one to work well with Death.

The Mezco one is awesome. You should get it. I have the Mezco blue and black ones and I think I will also pick up the ThreeA one as well.

I prefer Dredd and the Lawmaster in blue over the black and am considering cancelling my pre-order and waiting for the blue. Except if Anderson and other Judges are only going to be in black, it may be better to have Dredd match. Any recommendations on what I should do? Has there been any word on color choices for others or for the 1/6?

Re: 3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

But you need to be a member to buy from them right? How much is a membership?

You don't need to be a member to buy from bambalandstore.com, just a registered account like any site. Membership just gives you a 15% discount on purchases. All bamba orders include shipping in the price.

Other 3A retailers are slated to carry this as well.

2.jpg

Back