3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

New pics of the set are up at WO3A.

Fixed that for you.

They're not showing the ankles, I don't like that, I want to see that new articulation because based on the pic on WO3A the ankle doesn't seem to have a lot of range, plus they blurred the damn thing with PS. What a dumb thing to do.

Fixed that for you.

They're not showing the ankles, I don't like that, I want to see that new articulation because based on the pic on WO3A the ankle doesn't seem to have a lot of range, plus they blurred the damn thing with PS. What a dumb thing to do.

looks like a ball joint in leg feet go on maybe? but yeah doesnt seem like alot of movement, like the mezcos. prolly a ball that works more like swivel with slight tilt up and down. not much pivot motion i bet.

3a_20010.jpg

Well, it looks like about the same range of motion as the Mezco, but it annoys me that they're trying to cover it up with PS. I'm having second thoughts now.

Perhaps I'll just PO on BBTS and wait to see reviews of the Bamba version.

Last edited:

I don't think they're covering with PS (well, maybe they are, the left ankle does look weird).

Seems like the boot is two pieces, the "calf" (don't know if that's the right word) and the feet - think SS's EP 1 Obi-wan.

Yeah, I don't remember where I read it but it's supposed to be a modern diagonal ankle rocker, and you can clearly see they tried to brush it off with editing.

Endof2013Toys264_zpsac15683b.jpg

Well, it looks like about the same range of motion as the Mezco, but it annoys me that they're trying to cover it up with PS. I'm having second thoughts now.

Perhaps I'll just PO on BBTS and wait to see reviews of the Bamba version.

If they're fiddling about with the prototype this close to taking presales, presumably out of a misplaced desire to one-up Mezco, I would bet good money the delay between estimated shipping date and actual final delivery will be considerably longer than usual...

They do? I haven't seen many 3A figures that use rubber. I think I can count them with one hand.

But no, it seems like it will be fabric just like Death's.

I was referring to their newer lines such as Iron man and Halo.
I sent my Halo figure back because of this reason, it was a mess, with some rubber bits glued in the wrong places.

3a_20012.jpg

^^^oh hell yes !

ThreeA Takes the Law Into its Own Hands With Judge Dredd
^coverage and more pics

in case anyone saw the huge size of the mk2 lawgiver(gun) in the promo pics, was told by 3A staff that the prod ver will be more like the same size as the mk1 lawgiver seen in pics
:clap
"Yeah the protos ended up being oversized. It's getting reduced on the production version. Will be roughly the same size/length as the MK1"-threeA

relieved to hear that cuz it did look silly huge.

Man, oh man that looks awesome. I'm so happy 3A went with a Mike McMahon inspired look for this guy. For me he's the definitive Dredd artist.

Back