300: Rise of an Empire (2014) SPOILERS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can say anything about Miller and Snyder, but "300" was a cool novel and its adaptation is awesome all around.

RoaE is just pathetic **** wrote by graphomaniacs and directed by talentless ***hole.
The only reason to watch it is Eva Green's performance.
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. So bad I :lol 'd till the credits.

admit it....

you went for the man meat.

Wasn't impressed at all with it, terrible follow up to the original. Eva Green was seriously it's only saving grace. Although I still think it's a worth while flick, just fell majorly short of the first.

Im hoping to catch this soon...looks like fun flick and im a huge fan of Eva Green

Saw this again and took my 15 yr old son...we talked about it he ask me "What didnt I like about the movie dad?" I told him " I didnt like the fact that the guy didnt get off first before telling her no. Stupid move." fact

the sex scene in this movie is off the charts! be warned you will get a bonner lol

They tried soooo hard to copy "300" we just couldn't expect that "Xerxes" gonna seduce "Leonidas"...

And they didn't show her legs once during that scene... :lol

so they show her topless but Riddick is complaining about the legs? :lol

While laughing uncontrollably at said hot sex scene? what a weirdo :rotfl

A leg man then.
Yep. Tho it has nothing to do with the fact that I can't take said sex scene seriously when it's just two people jostle each other with their bellies :lol It was terribly shot for such a movie.

Back