30" Articulated TDKR Batman coming from JAKKS PACIFIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Begins and Superman look atrocious. I gotta be honest the TDKR doesn't look that bad. I mean it's nothing I would get and its obscenely huge but for a kid it might be badass Oh and it's not really articulated either. The damn arms don't even bend.

Its Vader.. its 31 inches tall.. and its £39.99 from FP.. will it look like a premium Sideshow figure?.. no, it will not.. does it have awesome articulation?.. no it does not.. Do I have it on pre-order?.. yessir I do.. that is all.
:rock :lsvader

JakksPacificVader_zps92b6ef4e.jpg

the BB figure rocks, if you don't pay big bucks for it.. TDKR not so much.. the awful brown belt and over pale paint, on the lower face undermine all the good work on the body armour.

Last edited:
Can't wait for that Vader.

Anyone here have the one they made for Spider-Man 2? It's pretty nice, and I got it for $11 back in the day.

Its Vader.. its 31 inches tall.. and its £39.99 from FP.. will it look like a premium Sideshow figure?.. no, it will not.. does it have awesome articulation?.. no it does not.. Do I have it on pre-order?.. yessir I do.. that is all.
:rock :lsvader

JakksPacificVader_zps92b6ef4e.jpg

the BB figure rocks, if you don't pay big bucks for it.. TDKR not so much.. the awful brown belt and over pale paint, on the lower face undermine all the good work on the body armour.

Is the helmet on this Jakks more accurate than the sideshow premium format?
ABSOLUTELY!!

I've got this on my sights too!

Btw the production piece has improved upon this ...cod piece resculpted so it doesnt look like a diaper and I think the lightsaber hilt is attached to the hand...though I don't know if I prefer that....

My son has broken both feet off of his giant Batman. Not the sturdiest figure for kids.

My 5 year old just broke snapped the head off his Dark Knight "Action Cape" Batman...lasted nearly 5 years.
I need to get him something to replace it but this thing is way too big.

Saw this and 31" Man of Steel last night at Toys R Us. Is there a mandate that says Jakks has to use the worst likeness possible on their products? At least Batman as a mask to hide behind but Superman is ridiculous. Parents were making fun of it as they walked by with their kids. Who is this for? I'll get my niece NECA's 1/4 figure instead. That's right! My niece loves Superman AND Zod. She's that awesome!

Well, its half NECA's price yet twice its size, and its targeted at a different market, so likeness is definitely not their priority.

It still is pretty impressive due to its imposing size though

Saw the Vader in my local toy shop. While the size is impressive, the quality is crap. Not really sure who these are aimed at? Specially as this was priced at £50!

Too big to fit in a cabinet.
Not detailed enough for "collector display"
Too big for a kid to play with.
To expensive for an "impulse buy"

Just don't get them?

I think the TDKR figure is the best in this line- it has some nice details and good sculpt for its price. With a good paint job it can be a nice centrepiece due to its imposing presence.

Not sure where your getting for that price, but some people have gotten it for as low as 20 USD, which is remarkably cheap.

I don't know if the store called "Sunrise" exists outside of Canada, but it is a record shop that also sells some collectibles. They had the Superman figure marked at $70. The scary thing is that the last time I went there the figure was gone. I hope someone wasn't foolish enough to buy the thing.

I hope their Godzilla looks decent. Or at least decent after some fresh paint.

Back