1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41EAF34B-CFA3-4B8F-A478-B4B8E351F646.jpeg

B44E1800-6B47-4F55-AC58-094FD77C559F.jpeg

great pose and look!

Thanks dude!

Just curious, how do all you have your Two-Face figures displayed? I can’t seem to get mine to look “right”. I wish they’d redo him with movable eyes - it would be gnarly with his burned half’s eye being able to move around too.

Thanks dude!

Just curious, how do all you have your Two-Face figures displayed? I can’t seem to get mine to look “right”. I wish they’d redo him with movable eyes - it would be gnarly with his burned half’s eye being able to move around too.
I think your pose looks great. What don't you like about it? I have mine in a similar pose.

I think your pose looks great. What don't you like about it? I have mine in a similar pose.

Ehhh, I just think there’s something “missing” to him compared to the newer Baleman and Jokor figures. I don’t think the likeness is completely there, and his eyes being fixed forward doesn’t do him any favors with posing.

I still think he looks good, but I’d like to see a redo of him at some point - even though I’m sure about 4 people would buy him. :lol

U sold dx19 for $400?!
Close to yes. The funny thing is that someone messaged me when I first put it up, not to buy the figure, but to tell me how crazy I was for listing it so high and that I should decrease the asking price if I was really trying to sell it; otherwise, I was never going to sell it at my asking price :lol I guess I can't blame them for trying to scare me into a good deal for them.

A lot of people are trying to sell the dx19 at pretty good prices😵‍💫

The last one I saw for sale in my country was for $250, when the DX 12 and the old armory were crazy expensive not so long ago.

don't own the complete figure (mine it's just a kitbash) but I'm gonna keep the dx19 as a reminder of how hard it was for me to get a 1/6 hot toys ver.

Attachments

• PXL_20231105_094108690~2.jpg
    PXL_20231105_094108690~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
but I'm gonna keep the dx19 as a reminder of how hard it was for me to get a 1/6 hot toys ver.
Agree with this. I tried really hard to get a Dx12 years after it sold out. Now I have this figure and although it's not accurate enough I think it's still a good version and I'll for sure keep it to use for the armory when that releases.

I'm finally setting up my DX19 after it's been sitting in a box for a few years....can anyone please explain to me how you get the cape into the shoulders? The instruction manual is really no help and there aren't any useful YouTube videos that I can find. I'm so incredibly confused by how to put this thing in and have it look right.

tabs go into the designated slots then once fully in, you press down to rest on the shoulder. If they aren't tucked in deep enough, it won't latch onto the shoulder. Hope this helps some. Plastic side faces down.

tabs go into the designated slots then once fully in, you press down to rest on the shoulder. If they aren't tucked in deep enough, it won't latch onto the shoulder. Hope this helps some. Plastic side faces down.
I was still confused for a bit until I realized I was putting the wrong end in. I re-read your comment and realized that about the plastic side facing down. Thank you for your help!

I was still confused for a bit until I realized I was putting the wrong end in. I re-read your comment and realized that about the plastic side facing down. Thank you for your help!
Glad it worked out. Yeah the plastic being face down I figure would be the main cause.

How does this fella fit into the new tumbler?

Can it be left in the car a extended period?

I got this Batman for around retail, and I ordered a tumbler with the 35% off code.

I was gunna wait for Patterson as my first Batman, but he’s taken too long

Personally I don’t think I’d want to leave any of Hot Toys’ Batman figures inside a Batmobile for an extended amount of time.

I had my 1/4 Bale Batman posed with his foot resting on a rock, leg slightly bent, and it warped the armor plates a little.

I don’t have any Batmobiles though, so I’m not sure how much you’d have to bend to get him in there.

Back