3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow, that trooper set is on sale right now too. Im buying a second set!

0818c345ea348c59794878806dc7cc34.jpg

So I just got back from Disneyworld. And my 3 year old daughter pretty much got a suitcase full of toys and stuff, but she wants to play with my souvenir instead. Makes me proud :lol

25a1140880b3e703b8bdb77f8b1b1a37.jpg

I would go with Superman-Prime’s suggestion for the troops more in the front of your display. The Range trooper and RO Tank Driver VTC’s are out now as well.

Then go for the 5 poa stuff for more the space fillers. The RO 5 poa regular stormy sports an amazing sculpt by the way!

There’s also a really nice Solo trooper multi pack at Targets now. You get the mimban trooper, two mud troopers, the patrol trooper, Sandtrooper, and a tie pilot. Its probably the best deal you’ll get as far as army building goes.

Thanks. Anyone seen good deals online for the 5poa or multipacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has wave 2 or 3 of the Vintage Collection made its way to Western Canada? Haven’t seen them at my Walmart’s or Toys R Us

Random EB’s had them, like Ironwood Plaza in Richmond and Brentwood Mall. But if youre willing to make the trip, Toy Traders had all but The Death Trooper.

Are we ever going to see 3.75" reissues of HTF past releases? Hasbro's quality today is a far cry from years ago.

Are we ever going to see 3.75" reissues of HTF past releases? Hasbro's quality today is a far cry from years ago.

I saw some new 3.75 regular line of Solo figures (including Rio) and they look so bad. Miss the days when Hasbro actual made them works of art and seemed like they cared.

Super random question. Does anyone know why the marvel comics from the 80s and consequently the comic packs had stormtroopers with blue on their armor?

Super random question. Does anyone know why the marvel comics from the 80s and consequently the comic packs had stormtroopers with blue on their armor?

I believe it's simply related to the printing technology from back in the day. The way certain colors would look, how many colors were possible, stuff like that. Much like old batman comics, blue was added alongside black to add contrast, shading and depth to the coloring.

And so the comic pack troopers are just mimicking that old school printing style

Amazon has a few deals today:

Solo Tie Fighter for $26 - Really great little ship here, I happily paid full price for mine, and now tempted on a second even though I have absolutely no room lol https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Ve...rd_wg=Uec6I&psc=1&refRID=KGPMS98GFR2G7PJTZ2RT

RO TVC Combat tank - $40 after using an automatic Amazon coupon. This price made me finally place an order :) Now just need to nab one more hovertank pilot:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076J9H33C/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

New packaging for 3 3/4" figures from the new animated series line.. Quite the departure from what we're used to! I'll get the Vader for sure since I foolishly passed him the one time I saw him..

galaxywalmartfigwave1l.jpg

That's a great Vader despite being 7POA. His arm articulation is angled so they can either be at his side or forward with both hands gripping his saber. I have the previous release from the SOLO FL series and he's pretty much a perfect Vader.

I might snag a few extras at my nearby Walmart this week (if they have them) if anyone wants some.

That's a great Vader despite being 7POA. His arm articulation is angled so they can either be at his side or forward with both hands gripping his saber. I have the previous release from the SOLO FL series and he's pretty much a perfect Vader.

I might snag a few extras at my nearby Walmart this week (if they have them) if anyone wants some.

Yeah that Vader sports a really great sculpt all around. Really wish I would have grabbed the Solo one to keep carded.

So the package art is in an animated style from a TV show that doesn't exist while the figures still have realistic sculpts? Weird.

Yeah, Its just hasbro not commiting to a true line for the new show. Really wierd since their doing figures from the Resistance toon, and Im pretty sure those are going to bomb hard at retail. An animated style line of the classic characters would have been so much better imo.

Back