3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

I'm not a bucket collector so both of Fett's helmet and the Luke helmet will be my only 3.

They take up too much room and i'm not into the expensive ones but the Fett/Luke Hasbro pieces are great products for the price and every SW collection should at the very least have those 2 Hasbro pieces as unique 1:1 visual representations of those characters

Sith Trooper

lPu4K82.jpg

lol

I'm not a bucket collector so both of Fett's helmet and the Luke helmet will be my only 3.

They take up too much room and i'm not into the expensive ones but the Fett/Luke Hasbro pieces are great products for the price and every SW collection should at the very least have those 2 Hasbro pieces as unique 1:1 visual representations of those characters

They're a very dangerous gateway drug. I picked up the Fett helmet on a whim. It's *great* for the price. Then I sold it. Because high-end prop replicas are calling. :horror :horror :horror

Cancelled my Razor Crest, there are HT's that I want more than that, I'll probably regret it but whatever :dunno.

Just got a notification email from Walmart that my TVC Din & Child exclusive order was cancelled... :mad:

Is this even out yet?? Haven't seen any pictures anywhere. Anyone else's order get cancelled??

****in Walmart... :gah:

Wonder if they are cancelling all the orders? :dunno

Looks like people on various forums are posting the same. Maybe Hasbro decided to cancel it. Would be nice if it became a Hasbro Pulse exclusive instead. I don't even really collect the small TVC figures anymore. Stopped once my son outgrew playing with toys a good 5 years or so ago... I only pick up a few here and there. I did get the regular Beskar Mando release and Rex, and the RO Vader. I do buy all the Vader's though. I believe I have pretty much every carded Vader since the '95 POTF line.

Back