3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an e-mail from Walmart saying that my order was cancelled. Then look what came in the mail:

f66bcb52aba052df02fec9372871b827.jpg

I ordered two of them, and I guess they only cancelled one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess mine were both cancelled too. I sort of don't care at this point. I dislike Walmart for many reasons, including this kinda crap, and can get different Mando versions without supporting them.

Saw this on Mighty Jabba's youtube channel (he's been a member on here too) - I was wondering if it was a copy of an upcoming Hasbro "fake vintage" figure like Tarkin and Luke Snowspeeder, but it appears 100% fan sculpted. Amazing job.

His paintwork isn't great (tbh, it's very hard to do for this type of figure) but sculpt-wise it looks quite convincing as a Kenner 3 3/4" figure. It's available as a 3D sculpt so I guess could also be printed as a "jumbo" 12" figure too.

DoJxdmb.png

q5pxPnI.jpg

9tN794m.png

So both my VC Din & Yoda's were delivered from Walmart today. In a perfectly sized box with air packets. Both are in perfect condition. Very surprised.

But no Baby Yoda pins to be found... I don't really care as I don't collect pins, but would've been a nice extra or to give as gifts. Oh well.. So far no one seems to have gotten pins from what I've read on other forums either.

So, I just did a live chat with a Walmart CS rep.. After explaining I didn't receive the pins, I got the usual I could return them.. ummm NO. :mad: ... :lol .. It was hard enough to get them as it was..

Or this after further discussion:

...being honest with you, the item is out of stock so I can not replace the item for you, however I did try my best to fix this but they are not available any more, if you wish I can adjust the price by 15% for you and in addition can issue you a $5 promo code as well.

So I just got refunded $3.54/figure (total $7.08) and an email with a $5 code. I'll take that over the pins.

For those who got two, did you place the order day one?

Got my one, and in good shape - its an excellent set. Bummed I do not have an opener. Gotta love super limited exclusives.

Perhaps I missed something... was there a 1st book??

I did a small run of books a few years ago. They were very pricey because photo books need a LARGE run to keep the cost of printing full color near full page splashes. So I did a small limited run of it from my IG.

Lord Vader Arrives

aGtTJ9I.jpg

I did a small run of books a few years ago. They were very pricey because photo books need a LARGE run to keep the cost of printing full color near full page splashes. So I did a small limited run of it from my IG.

Lord Vader Arrives

aGtTJ9I.jpg

Oh wow, did not know that.....ignorat question, what is 'IG'? In the above pic, is that the Rogue One 3.34"? Nice pic, as always

Back