3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they are cancelling all the orders? :dunno

Looks like people on various forums are posting the same. Maybe Hasbro decided to cancel it. Would be nice if it became a Hasbro Pulse exclusive instead. I don't even really collect the small TVC figures anymore. Stopped once my son outgrew playing with toys a good 5 years or so ago... I only pick up a few here and there. I did get the regular Beskar Mando release and Rex, and the RO Vader. I do buy all the Vader's though. I believe I have pretty much every carded Vader since the '95 POTF line.

Same here, Wal-Mart cancelled mine as well.

I don't think Hasbro cancelled it, looks like there's a version for sale overseas on eBay. I'm assuming it's the normal Wal-Mart pre-order cancellation BS.

Been out of the 3.75 scene for awhile... some questions:

I have a number of "rare" TVC figures. Shae Vizla, Malgus, Starkiller, Dagobah Luke, etc. all unpunched and in mint or near mint, I think. Took them out of the wave box when they were released and put them right into star cases.

Is it worth moving the more expensive figures from the star cases into acrylic cases? I have a couple of signed POTF's in those, and they're super sturdy.

Also, I was reading about AFA grading.. never had it done myself. Anyone done this with TVC or POTF? Any reason to do it? I was reading their website and it says that signed figured DEVALUE according to them (which is strange...?). So is it worth trying to have signed stuff graded at all, or no?

The only one that I have that is "verifiable" on the figure itself is TVC Starkiller since it was signed in 2017 after they introduced the new holostamps and archive on SWauthentics. My Luke, Boba, and others are all pre-2015 so at best I just have the autograph ticket stubs with them but I don't think that'd mean anything for grading.

And finally... if it's not worth moving to acrylic cases, is Star Case 1 or 2 better? Again, been out of it for awhile and can't remember for the life of me which I bought... I assume 1 is best. Where does everyone buy cases for their 3.75 stuff?

I preordered one and it too was canceled. My buddy ordered it about an hour before I did, and his is currently moving through the postal system.

I just re ordered them as well...

Ridiculous. Walmart cancels orders, then put them back up again as in stock for shipping. Worst retailer out there.

They tend to go up and get sold out, then back in stock sporadically in the initial minutes or hours. Keep refreshing the product page and then race through check out. And then they still might cancel it.

So, the 2 I was able to reorder yesterday after cancellation were already shipped by FedEx and are scheduled to be delivered Friday. Let's see how that goes. :lol

And what kind of condition they are in.. :( Also wonder if they are actually shipping the pins with them. Some people on other forums who actually got their October orders shipped and didn't get cancelled notices are saying there were no pins included in their delivered packages.

Maz Kanata

ebZ5vm6.jpg

One of mine was cancelled/refunded... the pin was also not pictured when i placed the order.

Love all them shots, STG, especially the hangar bay with the walkers perspective :clap

Back