3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots,STG.

Thank you :D

Bound for Rescue

qRI5iay.jpg

It has been a LONG time since I've walked into the local Target and found ANY 3.75" figures, let alone a whole wave.

20201211_120154~2.jpg

The only one missing from the wave was Hondo and that's okay.
This whole wave looks great.

Last edited:
I was able to pick up Vader, Hondo, and Moff Gideon today. I hope to find the others soon. Gideon looks really good with the face printing.

Yes, Gideon is my favorite of the bunch...

And you're right...the face looks great.

20201211_162814.jpg

20201211_162941.jpg

So that's what that new "face printing" is...pretty impressive at this scale.

It has been a LONG time since I've walked into the local Target and found ANY 3.75" figures, let alone a whole wave.

View attachment 501170

The only one missing from the wave was Hondo and that's okay.
This whole wave looks great.

Wow. Very cool. I was at Target a couple days ago and all the had was Gideon so I went ahead and picked him up.

Man it's such BS that TBS is getting Kuill, IG-11, heavy Mando, and now Bo Katan but not TVC. Maybe in 2025. :dunno

The main strength of 3.75 over the 6'' stuff has been its depth and diversity. Looks like for the new Star Wars ''content'' it won't even have that.

Picked up a Darksaber at Target last night for my son for Christmas and couldn't resist picking up the lone TVC RO Vader hanging on the pegs as well. :yess:

First "new" live-action Vader on a Kenner card since 1983. :rock

EDIT: Now that I think of it what the hell was Hasbro thinking in *not* releasing an ROTS suited Vader on TVC card. What boneheads. Same with no releasing TFA Han or Leia on TVC cards. Do they have no idea who the most popular characters in the FRANCHISE are??

Watch them never produce any figures of Mando Fett, lol.

Picked up a Darksaber at Target last night for my son for Christmas and couldn't resist picking up the lone TVC RO Vader hanging on the pegs as well. :yess:

First "new" live-action Vader on a Kenner card since 1983. :rock

EDIT: Now that I think of it what the hell was Hasbro thinking in *not* releasing an ROTS suited Vader on TVC card. What boneheads. Same with no releasing TFA Han or Leia on TVC cards. Do they have no idea who the most popular characters in the FRANCHISE are??

Watch them never produce any figures of Mando Fett, lol.

I know the Solo movie wasn't overly popular, but I'm still waiting for Hasbro to do Solo Maul, they've historically loved pumping out Maul figures.

Now that I think of it what the hell was Hasbro thinking in *not* releasing an ROTS suited Vader on TVC card.

The 3.75" Black Series ROTS has a really nice sculpt. Also has rocker side-to-side ankles that should be on more figures (like the freaking Mando).

26-Darth-Vader-ROTS-The-Black-Series-Hasbro-025.jpg

There are others in the series that could use a rerelease in TVC.

Just got that Celebrate the Saga Sith set today and the Vader figure has become my instant favourite in the 3.75 scale. I think it's the same figure as the Force Link one?

The articulation may be basic but the sculpting isn't and the plastic robes and cape are the absolute best. I was expecting rigid plastic like the old POTF2 capes - which I would have been fine with - but better yet it's really flexible. You could actually sit this figure in his TIE fighter. I need more of this guy - and his cape in particular - to replace the softgoods abominations of the rest of my Vaders.

The Kylo Ren figure also looks really good if you're into that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Back