3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARC Troopers

CwyQTLO.jpg

Gotta edit out those foot pegs!

How did you get him in the air?

You?re making me want to get mine into some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've spent so much time watching YouTube vids of the various BMF releases, so $400 is mighty tempting for the new Galaxy's Edge release. But I can't do it! But please continue to post pics and videos. :D

I've spent so much time watching YouTube vids of the various BMF releases, so $400 is mighty tempting for the new Galaxy's Edge release. But I can't do it! But please continue to post pics and videos. :D

This is my first BMF so I'm pretty stoked to finally have one lol
Here's another good comparison video showing more of the weathering etc. I may weather and paint mine up even more later on.

OK I definitely have to get that. The paintjob just blows away the original no contest and it's very convincing as a studio model. If they rereleased the BAT-AT and AT-ST with decent paintjobs I guess it follows that I'd have to get those too because the originals were very bland. Like they used up all their budget on the entirely new sculpts and couldn't afford to paint them properly.

A few more pics. Also went and bought the black series baby Yoda which looks tiny enough to fit well with the Falcon. lol

20200901_090306.jpg
20200901_090519.jpg
20200901_085935.jpg
20200901_090424.jpg

Got mine in yesterday.

I’m so glad I decided to keep my order.

Legacy Falcon is a toy. TVC is the real deal.

Back