3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Princess on Lothal

i1WD1MK.jpg

Yep. Best reveal of today's stream at Hasbro Pulse. That and a retooled Vader on a TVC Rogue One card.

I want it. Just not sure how many. If I were sensible I'd only buy one. There's a lot of Tantive IV-related figures to display though.

Not very practical to display that format though. You'd have to have a display table in the middle of a room or have a wall that projects into the room that you can wrap it around.

Absolutely love it! Hasbro has really stepped up their game and I’m both excited and frightened by what the next Haslab might be is they can pump these out at $50 each.

Finally listened to all the people asking for playsets. Bespin, which seems a bit too barebones to me and now this, which is basically perfect for what it is. Smart that they made it modular.

I prefer the look of the basic Vader from that multipack. Plastic cape ftw. I'll get the Sith set and the Galactic Empire set. But what's up with the Biker Scout helmet? Looks awful. Compare that to the Sandtrooper.

3.75" Collecting Thread

The better the 6 inch line gets the farther away in my rear view mirror the 3.75 figures get especially when vintage figures cost almost as much as a discounted 6 inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

The better the 6 inch line gets the farther away in my rear view mirror the 3.75 figures get especially when vintage figures cost almost as much as a discounted 6 inch.

Yeah 3.75 has a LOT of catching up to do in terms of the figure quality of 6 inch. My 3.75 focus is only things that interact with ships or what might not hit 6 inch for a long time. 3.75 has so much variety but most of it is very outdated. Even many of the most recent figures.

I previously argued not too long ago that 3.75'' has the edge when it comes to line depth - and while that may be true I think I've outgrown the kind of displays you end up with when you just pile everything you have onto the shelves.

So not unlike what ShootingtheGalaxy said - ideally I want a vehicle centerpiece or a good diorama - and not something I've hodgepodged together myself - rather something like this Tantive IV corridor - official, properly detailed and no ''play feature'' crap. And obviously I'll display the appropriate figures with it. Any figures that don't have centerpieces stay in the attic.

3.75" Collecting Thread

The play features on the Falcon remain awesome.

You are just salty because your NECA Terminator doesn?t say Hasta la vista....baby lol

Last edited:
Invisible play features are fine. I'm talking about giant projectile firing missile launchers attached to the Death Star Detention Block, that sort of thing :lol

Invisible play features are fine. I'm talking about giant projectile firing missile launchers attached to the Death Star Detention Block, that sort of thing :lol

*Quietly snaps his Falcon gun missiles back into their tubular slots.

Yes yes I totally agree on that front.

*Quietly snaps his Falcon gun missiles back into their tubular slots.

Yes yes I totally agree on that front.

Semi-hidden...missile launchers where they make some sense at least - but I'd prefer accurate non-firing gun tips.

That Smuggler's Run Falcon looks beautiful by the way. Curse them for not painting the Legacy Collection version that way.

Last edited:
Back