3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to Perseus, I'd like to see him similar to original Clash where he's simply dressed and not all armored out.

I think someone just bit on the $10,000 likeness, not me!

If I did the likeness people would just think it was based off Blake Shelton.

Bm, do you know if you go all in, are the 10 packs available at a reduced price or the same 175?

I should just be the 175 price. I don't believe there are any discounts for multiple packages. That is a discounted price though compared to buying 10 figures separately.

I think someone just bit on the $10,000 likeness, not me!

If I did the likeness people would just think it was based off Blake Shelton.

Its been there for a few days now. Gotta wonder who it is though. $10,000 is some serious money! Could be anyone from a rich nerd like us to a celebrity. :dunno

I know someone on Fwoosh is hoping the guy looks like a minotaur :lol

The people who have already went all-in for $500 still have the opportunity to change their pledge level before the Kickstarter closes, so I can see a lot of them switching if they don't unlock enough stretch goals. I honestly don't see the value in that pledge unless they get to at least $180-200K because I don't have much use for the blanks and would just be selling them off.

Right now I'm thinking about getting an army of Spartans and just adding on the few extra single figures I want. I would like multiples of the Athenian Warrior if they were cheaper but I don't need 10 of them and don't want to pay $25 each for multiples of a 4" figure. I wish they had more options for smaller units or combinations of figures at cheaper prices, but I understand that it could make the Kickstarter very complex and overwhelming especially when it comes to filling orders.

True, but I think once the $165,000 goal is hit, you wouldn't see many, if any, of the all in backers back out of the all in pledge level. True, the buck bodies aren't the most exciting figures and not something everyone wants, so the $200ish level is a better level to be at for most all in backers. I don't think getting there will be a problem though considering how well this is doing so far, so I'm not worried people will be backing out. If anything, they'll probably be adding to there pledges as more figures are unlocked. Who wouldn't want multiple skeletons?

I agree that the 10 packs are a bit of a tough sell. Even half that would have been better. I think Marauder's 4 packs were the perfect size. I went with the commodore level that gave you four of each of the planned figures and 1 of every stretch goal. I ended up getting as much in freebies as I pledged in the end, so it was like half price! If they unlock all of the stretch goals, the all in package would be a similar value.

But I suppose if we really wanted to, we could see who is interested in what army builder figures and possibly split a 10 pack among ourselves. Given the size of the figures, shipping wouldn't be much for a few figures, especially if shipped loose/bagged like the 10 packs are. Just a thought.

I want a few of the champaigne beige and Walnut brown females, and a few of the obsidiean black males and female blanks.. so if anyone is going all in, and dosn't want those, hit me up.

The obsidian black bodies could be eaisly converted into Dungeons and dragons Drow.

and the Walnut and champaign ones could be used to make some amazons using the new female armor they updated in the armor sets.

e5ed5c2ca46a7e414f6409c920d27521_large.jpg

I'll be thinking about this for another week, but I'd be up for splitting the 10 packs if I do end up going for it.

No problem, anything to help a fellow Freak and to help move the kickstarter along. I've fallen in love with this line already. Its all your fault anyway SM! :lol

What's everyone's thoughts on stone versions of the Athenians and other troops? I brought it up on the discussion page of the kickstarter and it seems to be well received. I think having different statues in Medusa's Museum would make for an awesome display. I'm already planning on getting a few extra stone Spartans to have some broken statues in Medusa's collection. Maybe even one in the process of turning into stone. I think having some more variants in this style would make a statue garden that much cooler.

Well it's your fault I bought some Marauders. :lol
Speaking of which, this is cool!
Hey Folks!
Congratulations to our good friends at Boss Fight Studio for reaching their initial Kickstarter funding goal! They have since passed the $100K level on their Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S Action figure project and STILL have over 30 days to go!

As most of you know, Boss Fight Studio DESIGNED & SCULPTED our Marauder Task Force figures. So if you like the MTF figures, then you MUST check out the Boss Fight Studio Kickstarter project! The initially available items are very impressive AND there are a ton of "Stretch Goal" add-on items yet to unlock! They are currently less than $4,000 away from "unlocking" their NEXT stretch goal: Athenian Warrior vs Green Snake Gorgon!

Our Marauder Task Force Trooper just had to give a congratulatory handshake to his cousin the Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Spartan!
MJ
View attachment 114823

The stone soldiers look cool. And they don't have to be just men turned to statue, since this is a reinterpretation of Myth, whose to say they aren't corrupted possessed men still able to move and have turned against their fellow Greeks? I'd buy a few in different styles, but not as many as regular Greek soldiers.

I hope some of those accessory sets get unlocked, love the idea of customizing my soldiers.
They've also unveiled a Female Half-Orc:
View attachment 114824

I guess that makes us even then! Or maybe not since I'm spending a lot more on this project than Marauders :lol

I didn't know Boss Fight made the Marauders figures. That's really cool! Nice to now these will work with each other then (not that I plan on displaying Spartans with Spec Ops, but knowing they can share parts that might work either way is awesome).

I guess that makes us even then! Or maybe not since I'm spending a lot more on this project than Marauders :lol

I didn't know Boss Fight made the Marauders figures. That's really cool! Nice to now these will work with each other then (not that I plan on displaying Spartans with Spec Ops, but knowing they can share parts that might work either way is awesome).

You're most likely spending a lot more then me on either project.
It might be possible to switch heads from the Marauders to give the Greeks some variation.

You're most likely spending a lot more then me on either project.
It might be possible to switch heads from the Marauders to give the Greeks some variation.

I hadn't thought of that. And vise versa as well if you want some bearded desert troopers for some variety!

and if you didn't know, BFS makes stuff for hasbro and funpub as well.

I knew some of them worked for Hasbro from their little video on the fundraiser site in various lines, so I know the craftsmanship is there :)

Now that we've got that goal, it's all gravy to me from here on out.

Anyone interested in splitting some army builder sets? I would like multiples of the Spartan and Athenian Warriors but don't need 10 of each. Send me a PM if you're interested and we can talk details.

I plan on pledging when Leonidas gets unlocked,but I really want some Skeletons with the bones weapons packs

Back