2nd Customizer Figure Challenge DEADFEST '07 development thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ill, are you making one also?

As for Josh's tease, I can't even remotely figure out what that bottom image is. Red line and other...:D
This will be fun. I'm already at :bow for that brain bit!

Hey Ill, are you making one also?

As for Josh's tease, I can't even remotely figure out what that bottom image is. Red line and other...:D
This will be fun. I'm already at :bow for that brain bit!
I wish I was, but I'll leave that to you truly talented folks! :rock

Les, you are gonna LOVE Josh's offerings, they are amazing!!

No doubt Ill!
I may only have the one now. :monkey2
Too much back up from my computer fun, to get #2 done. I may yet...
Whatever the case, can't wait to see what lurks in just two and a half days!

Well I've just gotten done going through nearly a full 2oz of red paint.
I have 5 zombies, one is a repaint with slight modifications, another is mangled and repainted, two have new sculpted heads and one is pretty much just a repaint for background shots. I have sculpted some icky stuff for flotsam and jetsam and done a couple backgrounds in which they will be playing and my personal goal is to make DarkArtist himself shiver at the gore.

One more day until posting can begin.

I will post the two new challenge threads late tomorrow night, er, tonight technically now...just before midnight.
Again, like last challenge, one thread will be IMAGES ONLY!
The other will be RESPONSES ONLY! It can have quotes containing reference shots from the Image thread, to better iterate your comments, but, PLEASE, no response posts in the Image thread! I have this feeling this go round's Image thread is gonna be pretty darned full of pics to find and keep up with.

I also think we participants should try to limit our Image posts to a minimum of pictures, as few as are needed, so the quantities of images won't slow us down. Think quality over quantity. I may only post five or six pics per figure myself. If you have more than three figures to post, please try to keep image quantity realistic and low.
And, try not to post any that are too large. That will slow loading times also.
That's about it I guess. Feel free to post what you want in the Response thread. Whatever, sky's the limit. After all, it is about having fun. :D

Mods, please be advised that we will need some help in corralling any stray comments from Images over to Comments, like last go round. And, if you can unsticky the last challenge threads, the Female Figure ones, tomorrow sometime, anytime really, earlier the better, they can start to drop down and these two will replace them up top 'til next challenge? That sound ok?
You guys did a stellar job with that last go round. Thanks again.

Look forward to what tomorrow night, and all day HALLOWEEN (Much less for all the Spooktacular stuff!), will bring!

Thanks all. Can't believe we are only a day away! :rock

Would repaints of my The Dead figures work for this? I'm not in you guys' league, but I'm pretty pleased with them....

I'd like to get a comment from my co-conspirator, I mean, cohort in crime, I mean...The DarkArtist, but, in the spirit of fun in this challenge event, I would think any repaint of The Dead figures would be ok. I would hope anyone that can post zombies and whatnots, will, but only if seriously or almost totally reworked and repainted (or gored up) and that you post that it is indeed only a repaint of an existing figure and not a custom, for those that may tune in here from the outside world and not know the difference.

Otherwise, it's ok with me. :rock
Anyone else have any real problems with posting repainted The Dead figs?

Have to agree with Les, sounds like a good idea and a great way to include those who are having fun with their Dead figures. It's all good in the Hood. :rock

And REMEMBER... when the time comes... Pics in the pic thread, comments in the comments thread! And mostly, have fun!

Have to agree with Les, sounds like a good idea and a great way to include those who are having fun with their Dead figures. It's all good in the Hood. :rock

And REMEMBER... when the time comes... Pics in the pic thread, comments in the comments thread! And mostly, have fun!

paging p!tu... paging p!tu...

Hey, anybody ready for me to start the threads?
I am game. I mean, it's already Halloween in Australia anyway...:D

Whatchallsay? Wanna let's rip this joint?

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOM ZOMBIE MAKERS!!!!

IT IS TIME!

The DEADFEST 2007 threads are now posted and open for business!

Please post only your figures in the IMAGE thread, and your responses to those posts in the other RESPONSE thread!

Let's rock!!!

I am shooting pics tonight, dropping off at the 1hour developing in Target, scanning and posting tomorrow afternoon.

That's fine Anzik! You have all day tomorrow! Take your time.
Can't wait to see your's! :rock

Hope we see more customs/repaints from the old list soon!

(In bold have posted)

Les Walker
Galactiboy
Ian1138
Xander
Customizerwannabe
Dr. T
Abstractharmony
Batty?
DarkArtist81
Saint Syn
Anzik Hayes