24: Live Another Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was one of the best twists in this series' long history. I'm glad they did that and it makes total sense now since the subplot is all about leaked and stolen classified information.

The dubious looking fellow in charge of a hacktivist group turning out to be a bad guy is a twist??

I have to be honest, I really didn't care for Heller at all. He was such a prick in Season 6, and never made an attempt to rescue Bauer. And he even blamed him for what happened to Audrey. Although, it was nice of him to give Bauer a Presidential pardon this season...

Agreed. I'll always remember Heller as a prick. I didn't mind him sacrificing himself at all. Even guys like Chappelle and George Mason, I felt for, when they sacrificed themselves, and both of those guys were real pricks. I think those guys were just trying to do their jobs, and had to be pricks to Bauer, but Heller really stuck it to Bauer on a personal level, when he didn't need to. I forgot what he said exactly, but I think it was something like him blaming Jack for Audrey's kidnap and torture by the Chinese. Jack ended up walking off into the sunset, I still remember even then, thinking Jack should've just cold-cocked him.

Agreed. I'll always remember Heller as a prick. I didn't mind him sacrificing himself at all. Even guys like Chappelle and George Mason, I felt for, when they sacrificed themselves, and both of those guys were real pricks. I think those guys were just trying to do their jobs, and had to be pricks to Bauer, but Heller really stuck it to Bauer on a personal level, when he didn't need to. I forgot what he said exactly, but I think it was something like him blaming Jack for Audrey's kidnap and torture by the Chinese. Jack ended up walking off into the sunset, I still remember even then, thinking Jack should've just cold-cocked him.

I never had that reaction to Heller. Always struck me as a reasonable man with a head on his shoulders.

For all the good Jack does ... I don't imagine I'd want him with my daughter either. He tends to leave quite a path of destruction. Wife murdered. Daughter kidnapped and estranged. Girlfriend murdered (Claudia). Other girlfriend murdered (Renee). Girlfriend captured and tortured (Audrey). He shot his side-piece in the head (Nina). I think the blonde chick from season 2 is the only Bauer girl that walked away without significant problems. Chloe was prosecuted and imprisoned. Three (four?) Presidents assassinated (Palmer, Keeler, Heller ... can't remember if Wayne Palmer died). Three Presidents resigned (Logan, Taylor, Heller). Friends die left-and-right. Hell ... he even killed Audrey's first husband. And, Jack's been forced into hiding three different times (faked death in 4; off to Africa after 6; underground after 8).

Heller's reaction always seemed completely reasonable to me. Jack's a wrecking ball. Great at his job ... but, he's a goddamn calamity. Stay away from my daughter. And, his daughter puller herself back together after Jack was shown the door.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
:goodpost:

I still remember when he saved Jack, or was helping him out, going all badass with that M16 in season 4!

RIP Wembley patch of grass ;(

screen-shot-2014-06-17-at-12-58-05-pm.png

you call this a patch?!

Sad thing... How the hell are they gonna have a football match now! Never mind POTUS! : lol

if you watched England in the world cup you'd realise they cant play football so don't need a nice pitch.

Anyone else find it hilarious when Jack sliced open Heller's arm and covered it up with a band-aid?

jack new heller was going to be cannon fodder within the hour so a plaster seems the logical choice
th_spockcat.gif

Told you so! No silent clock...:)

At the end of this hour, I'm starting to wonder if Chloe is just collateral damage or involved... What do you guys think?

You called it! It was awesome, I was so happy because I'm actually one of the few who likes Heller and his character since his debut. Also the climax, which I won't spoil, HOLY ****!!

Really wasn't expecting Jack to do that. He takes no chances anymore, he probably assumed Margo had a rescue contingency plan :lol

Back