24: Live Another Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Wincott as Adrian. Sick to goddamn death of the Chinese.

Sure, he had some people killed along the way, but I gotta say, I did think his plans for the override device was very interesting.... kinda bought into it a little myself.... hahaha

It's funny that William Devane is the President in both 24 and TDKR, as if the two worlds were connected, haha.

Did any of you guys catch the finale? Fox must renew another season! Not satisfied with what happened...

That was ****ing awesome! Straight up probably the closest 24 has ever been to Metal Gear Solid too from the assault on the cargo ship (Sons of Liberty) to the death of Audrey (Paz or any number of characters) to Jack using a katana to cut off Chang's head (the Ninja in MGS1 or Raiden bringing the pain in MGS4 or Revengance). All it needed was music by Harry Gregson Williams! This has got me even more pumped for Phantom Pain now. Great season and I hope we get to see more Bauer in the future and Keifer just doesn't abandon him for Snake/Big Boss from here on out.

Fantastic finale! No way they can leave it like that - Jack has to come back for another go. One of the best episodes of 24 ever!

I think you can count on it being renewed, and I think they put that ending in there knowing that they would get another season.

They gave Jack a perfect "riding into the sunset" ending last time out, so they know how to do that if they wanted to, but they didn't.

I hope the "silent clock" doesn't signal the death of Jack Bauer because there's no way his character should go out in a helicopter headed to Moscow. Before the season started Kiefer was on Letterman and he said this was a one time thing and there would be no more 24 after this, but now I'm thinking he might have just thrown that out there to trick everyone into thinking he'd die at the end of this season. It's set up perfectly now for him to break out of prison and be on the run for a day in Russia.

That was amazing. I thought Season 5 was good but the last 3 episodes of this have been incredible. Amazing twist with the Russians at the end.

Was the Russian guy the actor who plays Gibbs in Pirates of the Caribbean?

That was ****ing awesome! Straight up probably the closest 24 has ever been to Metal Gear Solid too from the assault on the cargo ship (Sons of Liberty) to the death of Audrey (Paz or any number of characters) to Jack using a katana to cut off Chang's head (the Ninja in MGS1 or Raiden bringing the pain in MGS4 or Revengance). All it needed was music by Harry Gregson Williams! This has got me even more pumped for Phantom Pain now. Great season and I hope we get to see more Bauer in the future and Keifer just doesn't abandon him for Snake/Big Boss from here on out.

That's what I've been saying before the season where Tony Almeida returned. Thought Jack would've been perfect to follow the storyline of Solidus Snake from MGS3: Snake Eater, where he'd turn his back on the government given the way they've been handling things and keeping other things in the dark. They ended up giving that role to Tony, sort of.

This was one of the best seasons of 24. I've seen every episode of every season and the last few episodes have been so intense and had me at the edge of my seat. Sad to see what happened to Audrey, but that's Jack's life isn't it? He never gets a happy ending.

I really, really hope they bring the show back. I wasn't expecting much going in, because the last season or two felt like old hat. But, with great writers and acting and action this season was easily a 9 / 10 for me.

Jack definitely took no prisoners this time around. Now, I gotta find that t-shirt I used to have that said "Jack Bauer for President".

Great show. One of my all time favorites. I just hope it doesn't end like that.

I could see season 10 unfold in Russia. It would be cool to have Jack try and stop another catastrophe in Moscow, with the Russians begging him to save them after he's been detained in a gulag!

And wouldn't it be cool if the new villain was someone from Tony's past, so that he would have to be freed to help?

I know, wishful thinking...:)

Back