Check your accounts - sideshow site is having difficulty.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally decided to reset and everything went smoothly. Got the reset email fairly quickly and all my points and gift card balance seems to be there.

Used Chrome. Finally able to get in and re-set.

To me, new account page front end more cluttered - all black symbols and black text - but whatever. I was happy w. old site.

Glad I didn't have all that much going on. Tried to click tracking link for shipping info on 2 ASMUS figs and got message I couldn't access that info. WTF.:mad:

If I hadn't gotten an e-mail I wouldn't know figs are due tomorrow.:mad::slap:Flush

Still unable to see any of my orders. It does not load any orders.

I didn't have any problem resetting my password or getting emails. Website can be slow and wonky from time to time even now. I would be lying if I said I'm not a little bit worried about tomorrow. I have my final payment for Neo scheduled and I have seen some people in the facebook group note they have been charged multiple times for a single payment. I got three "your final payment is charging soon" emails on for Neo on Monday. In fact I've been waiting to do some early payments on bills due at the end of the month because I didn't want to pay them early, get a glitch during the payment, and get charged multiple times and have no money if sideshow has to fix it.

I didn't have any problem resetting my password or getting emails. Website can be slow and wonky from time to time even now. I would be lying if I said I'm not a little bit worried about tomorrow. I have my final payment for Neo scheduled and I have seen some people in the facebook group note they have been charged multiple times for a single payment. I got three "your final payment is charging soon" emails on for Neo on Monday. In fact I've been waiting to do some early payments on bills due at the end of the month because I didn't want to pay them early, get a glitch during the payment, and get charged multiple times and have no money if sideshow has to fix it.

If I understand u correctly and u can get to your account, you could try pay off now. That in theory should start the Neo payment process and kinda lock your account down to process final payment (which takes Sideshow a while anyway). The you could try calling card company to put note in your account to let only ONE payment through. Worth a try, maybe. Sometimes when my card company sees weird stuff they lock the card re fraud protection.

Pain in *** but might help control stuff from your end.

I'm really tired of this site. I didn't have any password issue but I had some flex payments. I received tons of mails and I heard they charge some people multiple times. I didn't want to have problem with refunds so I decided to change my payment plan dates.

After changing dates to 10th February instead of 5th, my Dr. Strange remaining balance became 534 instead of 267, my Thanos order just stuck there (balance became 0, can't switch to single payment, no flex payment button). Also some of my rewards points are missing.

I sent them 3 mails and they haven't replied me for 2 days now. I'm really upset about this. If you have flex payments coming soon, don't change it or same thing will happen to you. Actually I don't know, maybe if you don't change it then they will charge you like 4 times. Just ridiculous...

If I understand u correctly and u can get to your account, you could try pay off now. That in theory should start the Neo payment process and kinda lock your account down to process final payment (which takes Sideshow a while anyway). The you could try calling card company to put note in your account to let only ONE payment through. Worth a try, maybe. Sometimes when my card company sees weird stuff they lock the card re fraud protection.

Pain in *** but might help control stuff from your end.

It is a final payment. I had enough in Christmas gift cards and Reward points that i only have $40 left on tomorrows payment. I'm just hoping my final payment is $40 and not $120. Is the multiple charge a flex payment issue only?

I get the impression that there was little to no testing done before this site redesign was deemed ready for its public launch. Password updates, orders, charges, reward points - just about every aspect has some type of problem. If I were the chief IT guy at Sideshow, I'd be very worried about my job security right now.

I've still yet to be able to reset my password. Have tried several times, but have yet to receive any email.

Have you checked all folders? My account has a primary box and filters into a promotion box and into a junk box. My email from Sideshow was in the junk.

I have, still nothing. Although I'm not sure how much you're supposed to inundate the system/site with requests to reset before it registers per se. I say this because I've been attempting maybe three to five times a day, but I've seen others on here saying they had to repeatedly keep doing it. I tried it ten times in a row today to no avail, so I suppose we'll see.

It is a final payment. I had enough in Christmas gift cards and Reward points that i only have $40 left on tomorrows payment. I'm just hoping my final payment is $40 and not $120. Is the multiple charge a flex payment issue only?

I POd a fig with points and flex and looks ok. So u could try. If u see multiple charge attempts call card company. Then contact Sideshow.

But agree Sideshow has been pathetic and too bad if BBTS and others see more business this month.

I still have not received any communication regarding resetting my account or password from Sideshow. :lol

Word up. :lol

giphy.gif

I still have not received any communication regarding resetting my account or password from Sideshow. :lol

I didn't receive the email, either. But when I tried to login yesterday, a notice with a link to reset my password appeared near the login form.

Anyone not getting rewards when they are due? ( my rewards page when it works shows pending rewards but not the last 6 purchases that are all due to convert to rewards within the next 2 weeks first one being today )

Anyone not getting rewards when they are due? ( my rewards page when it works shows pending rewards but not the last 6 purchases that are all due to convert to rewards within the next 2 weeks first one being today )

My last few to convert(Jan. 27) doesn’t show correctly either, but I got the monthly balance email today and it showed the correct amount there.

Back