Check your accounts - sideshow site is having difficulty.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t had any problems except I received 3 emails that Strange will be charged Feb 7. I use Safari on my iPhone.

Maybe Sideshow will start sending coupons again if business is hurt by this major issue. Seems like it is affecting a lot of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone not getting rewards when they are due? ( my rewards page when it works shows pending rewards but not the last 6 purchases that are all due to convert to rewards within the next 2 weeks first one being today )

I was able to reset and can see my orders but I have the same issue as you. They better have some way to recover old data or there are going to be some angry people.

I still have not received any communication regarding resetting my account or password from Sideshow. :lol

I don't think you're going to get one unsolicited. I think the email everyone is talking about is after you initiate the change in password when you try and log in with your old password. Sideshow sends you an email and you click a link there to reset your password.

I think it's pretty crappy that Sideshow didn't send out an email or post a prominent message on their website homepage, or even on their Facebook page, telling everyone that they're updating their website and want everyone to reset their passwords, be patient with bugs, etc.

I didn't receive the email, either. But when I tried to login yesterday, a notice with a link to reset my password appeared near the login form.

Yeah, me too - after I tried off and on for a week. Today I got 3 e-mails telling me I made a PO. Checked and it's only one order tho which is correct. Gonna have my EYE on credit card and account for a while tho. :pfft:

Sideshow_zola.jpg

Just found out that, if any page won't load, just refresh your brower. I think it's only a cache problem currently.

By the way it is also showing the correct rewards now.

My orders are still not showing up. I did ask Sideshow for an update and all they said is their team is working hard at fixing the issues and hope to have it solved soon. They gave no estimated time to fix the issues.

My orders are still not showing up. I did ask Sideshow for an update and all they said is their team is working hard at fixing the issues and hope to have it solved soon. They gave no estimated time to fix the issues.

Thanx for info - hello BBTS!:devil

Just found out that, if any page won't load, just refresh your brower. I think it's only a cache problem currently.

By the way it is also showing the correct rewards now.

My missing reward points are back, but are listed under pending again with an "expected mature date" of 1/30/2019. So not correct just yet.:thud:

Does any one have an issue getting to sideshow customer service chat? They’re supposed to be open however the link doesn’t work. It automatically reloads the page instead of getting to a chat rep.

Thanks in advance!

Does any one have an issue getting to sideshow customer service chat? They’re supposed to be open however the link doesn’t work. It automatically reloads the page instead of getting to a chat rep.

Thanks in advance!

On their live show yesterday they mentioned that they are aware the live chat is not working right now. They're still working on the bugs/issues of the site.

They shut down live chat on purpose due to the ever growing disgruntled customers they are avoiding. Mountains of complaints, damaged figures and not to mention a site that crashes like a house of cards with the slightest breeze. If it weren't for their exclusivity with some of their figures I wouldn't even both with this company.

Shop at SS if you want expensive slow shipping, lousy unresponsive CS that will put your claim at the bottom of the que if you inquire about your forgotten claim.

Going on two weeks since I filed my claim and guess what, I haven't heard a peep.

At least they are consistent.

They shut down live chat on purpose due to the ever growing disgruntled customers they are avoiding. Mountains of complaints, damaged figures and not to mention a site that crashes like a house of cards with the slightest breeze. If it weren't for their exclusivity with some of their figures I wouldn't even both with this company.

Shop at SS if you want expensive slow shipping, lousy unresponsive CS that will put your claim at the bottom of the que if you inquire about your forgotten claim.

Going on two weeks since I filed my claim and guess what, I haven't heard a peep.

At least they are consistent.

Another convert....I agree , left them for TW a year or more ago.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Is there anyone who still can’t access their account?

I can't. It still asks me to update my password... but with all the trouble I haven't done it yet.

I've been waiting for things to cool down so I can just call. Problem is, SS has three emails for me, and I actually forget which one I used and then assigned a new user ID to. But every time I ever call, the rep seems to know everything about me just from my phone number. Hope that is still the case.

I keep trying to log on, but still haven’t received an email regarding updating my password after several tries. They apparently have no problem sending me promotional emails though.

I haven’t called, as I figure they’re probably inundated with customer inquiries at the moment and would probably just give a generic response of them working on it and hoping it’ll get resolved soon.

Yep, I've gotten all the usual promotional emails. Nothing about a new site or upgrade or that I should update anything.

Pretty shoddy.

I've got no Reward Points with them and only one PO (Krennic) so pretty simple -- I hope nothing is screwed up when I get around to sorting out my account.

Agreed. Issues sending emails regarding customer service, but no issues sending emails that essentially say "look, buy stuff."

The last flex payment for TLJ Luke went through last week without any issues in the midst of all of this stuff going on and I received him, so I guess that's a good sign. I only have two remaining outstanding POs with them, one scheduled (Wolf Predator) for the end of this month, and I think like $130 in RP, which I was thinking about using on RotS Kenobi when he's in stock there. After those two POs are done and I burn my remaining RPs, I think I may be done with them.

Back