24: Live Another Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's generally expected from 24 :lol. Usually someone ends up being a mole, and it's only a matter of trying to figure out who it is. But, I really thought it would have been the computer geek, since he has a thing for Kate and would have been the most likely candidate for someone to frame her husband. Oh well...

:facepalm

I was hoping they would stay away from the mole shenanigans this time. . .

Another mole? I know this show doesn't really do humour but surely by now they have to start acknowledging the absurdity of the mole thing.

there's always a mole......always. thought the last episode was pretty good. Can't wait to see the rest of this season. Just think if HBO or STARZ had the rights to 24.

I din't think Navarro is a 'mole' - instead, I think this will be one of those government conspiracy things. Remember, this isn't CTU, it's CIA. Navarro may have been asked to frame/be involved in framing her husband by a high ranking official as part of a government operation, and he did so because he felt it is his duty. That fits with what the person on the phone said - "we'll no longer be able to protect you". It has a covert op feel to it.

Keifer really does shine when he plays Bauer. His performance is nothing short of amazing!

Bourne who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love how the pacing of this new season. Great news about the ratings, too. There's a good chance that 24 will continue after this season.

You just knew there was gonna be more to Michael Wincott's character. Whether he'll be tied to Margo or not, one wonders. Probably somehow. The season is too short to be running a 'oh and by the way this is going on aswell' subplot.

What I'd like is this to be related to the conspiracy against Palmer in season two. And I'd like to see Mandy back!:)

Agreed but that ship's probably all ready sailed. "24" should have had a bigger, elaborate conspiracy ala Metal Gear Solid's Patriots (but without all the nonsense) that got built upon season after season culminating with Jack taking them on. But what we got was just a psychopath with delusions of grandeur in President Logan who really was the central force that got a lot of people killed in his rise to prominence on the show and some atypical Russian bad guys, including their President, that never really drifted beyond stuff we had seen countless times before in other things.

You just knew there was gonna be more to Michael Wincott's character. Whether he'll be tied to Margo or not, one wonders. Probably somehow. The season is too short to be running a 'oh and by the way this is going on aswell' subplot.

That was one of the best twists in this series' long history. I'm glad they did that and it makes total sense now since the subplot is all about leaked and stolen classified information.

Agreed but that ship's probably all ready sailed. "24" should have had a bigger, elaborate conspiracy ala Metal Gear Solid's Patriots (but without all the nonsense) that got built upon season after season culminating with Jack taking them on. But what we got was just a psychopath with delusions of grandeur in President Logan who really was the central force that got a lot of people killed in his rise to prominence on the show and some atypical Russian bad guys, including their President, that never really drifted beyond stuff we had seen countless times before in other things.

Actually, there was an organization, operating on a global scale that set-up Logan's presidency. Tony practically sold his soul to the devil to ascertain their identities and whereabouts, before he was finally arrested. It reminded me very much of The Patriots, but it was a more coherent story.

RIP Wembley patch of grass ;(

I have to be honest, I really didn't care for Heller at all. He was such a prick in Season 6, and never made an attempt to rescue Bauer. And he even blamed him for what happened to Audrey. Although, it was nice of him to give Bauer a Presidential pardon this season...

Last edited:

I did see a strong correlation of Jack to Snake and the Metal Gear Solid games, which I love and found to be really sad when you really learn the "truth" about everything, especially in Snake Eater... thought that would be the perfect route for Jack to go rogue and anti-government.

Bill Devane rocks! I still remember Secretary of Defense Heller firing that M16 in Season 4 like a maniac! haha

Sad.... no silent clock?

Back