24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....(spoilers!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Remember that other season where the President was injured and the V.P. took over? This episode kind of reminded me of that.

Just a little...

And in season two Pres. Palmer was booted from office allowing the V.P. to take over.

So in SIX seasons the V.P. has taken over THREE times. (All of the even seasons: 2,4, and 6)

tomandshell said:
...but I am really looking forward to seeing Martha Logan next week, and was happy to see that she has apparently hooked up with Aaron Pierce after all.

:clap Agreed! Though I still miss Mike Novak - I hope they weave him in somehow.

Last night was a much better episode than the past few weeks, the CTU drama was at a minimum. :cool:

I'm glad to see that Aaron "the Man" Pierce is back! :rock He is my favorite character besides Jack. I was so worried he was going to kick the bucket last season. Looks like he and Martha (what an original First Lady name :rolleyes: ) got together.

I was sad Denathor didn't lose any more fingers than he did. :monkey2

Jack invades the embassy of a foreign power....check

There's an attempt on the President's life...check

The Chief Executive is an evil bastard...check

Where's the cougar?:rolleyes:

Hopefully there will be some twists. It will be good to see Jean Smart and her illicit Secret Service love next week, but the whole thing is feeling familiar.

Well... what did you think of tonights episode???

Jack escaped from the Russians

The next nuke is ready to roll

The VP really wants to go to war

and Martha stuck a knife in Charles

First of all... I could not believe some of the CHEESY dialoge in tonights episode. When the VP was asked to prove that the bombs came from the Middle East he said..."Becasue I said so..." My whole house hold started laughing.

I was bummed to see that Aaron Peirce ended up with a freaking NUT CASE. Martha was completely wacko (scientific term). Not only did she throw a kiwi on the former Presidents nice suit but she stabbed him with a steak knife. Aaron was affraid that she would get "riled up" and he was right.

I am still far from satisfied this season... but I will stop my complaining...until next week:rolleyes:

Seeing that utter slimeball former Pres get stabbed by his former doormat made the season for me. Up until last night I thought things were not as sharp as in former years. But seeing the weasel with a knife sticking out of his chest while his blood pumped out over his two thousand dollar suit was a true guilty pleasure. Also glad to see they did something neat with the Russian colsulate and not a repeat of China. John Noble plays a great person you love to hate.

It looks like they're setting up Ricky Schroder (the new field ops guy) as a heavy who will need some chastising real soon and I hope he and Jack mix it up.

Or they're setting up Rickie to be the new Jack and they'll kill off Keifer this season. Now that would be a twist.

Darklord Dave said:
Or they're setting up Rickie to be the new Jack and they'll kill off Keifer this season. Now that would be a twist.
If they do that, the show is dead.

gideon said:
Also glad to see they did something neat with the Russian colsulate and not a repeat of China. John Noble plays a great person you love to hate.

I was bummed when he got shot. They totally missed a perfect opportunity to have him douse himself with oil and set himself on fire and run screaming down the length of the consulate and jump out a window and plummet to the ground far below.

tomandshell said:
I was bummed when he got shot. They totally missed a perfect opportunity to have him douse himself with oil and set himself on fire and run screaming down the length of the consulate and jump out a window and plummet to the ground far below.
:lol :lol :lol

Real nice of them letting us know what happened to Logan! :rolleyes: I mean we got a cliffhanger ending out of it last episode and they don't even mention it this episode. Did he die? That was just stupid.

Buttmunch said:
Real nice of them letting us know what happened to Logan! :rolleyes: I mean we got a cliffhanger ending out of it last episode and they don't even mention it this episode. Did he die? That was just stupid.

I thought the same thing. The actor has signed on to star in a new pilot for next year so I figured they would have his character exit this year. I hope last week was not his "exit" though... that would be dumb.

Even thought I really liked Audry I thought it was neat how they killed her in the off season. 24 has never done that before and it was a twist that caught me by surprise.

The Milo/Nadia drama was more intresting than the usual CTU drama... is Milo the mastermind???

And I think it is completley retarded that Jack and his sister-in-law are already hinting at the idea of a relationship.

Question: How can waking up Pres. Palmer help the war situation? I thought if a Pres. was unfit for office the V.P. would take over until the Pres. was fit to be back. I dont think his decision could change what the new Pres. was doing... Am I wrong???

I thought Logan died at the end of the last episode? I think I remember that anyway.

And YAY! Audry's dead! I hated her worse than any of Jack's other wives or girlfriends. But I'm betting she's not dead. They've been setting him up with Rena Sofer since her character was introduced - it's not coming out of the blue.

And here's another familiar theme - a bad apple at CTU - can they not come up with a new twist, please? Of course it's not the muslim though - it's the guy with the goatee - has to be.

(goatee's are evil.)

Darklord Dave said:
I thought Logan died at the end of the last episode? I think I remember that anyway.

And YAY! Audry's dead! I hated her worse than any of Jack's other wives or girlfriends. But I'm betting she's not dead. They've been setting him up with Rena Sofer since her character was introduced - it's not coming out of the blue.

And here's another familiar theme - a bad apple at CTU - can they not come up with a new twist, please? Of course it's not the muslim though - it's the guy with the goatee - has to be.

(goatee's are evil.)

Well he flatlined in the ambulance at the end, but there was no confirmation they weren't able to save him or if he did in fact die.

I think Audry is just "Jack dead" and not really dead. Perhaps she was who they traded to get Jack back?

Back