24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....(spoilers!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished the series and made some space on my TiVo! Honestly I have only really watched 24 for laughs but this finale really got to me. :clap Very moving and fulfilling.

A fitting end to a truly fantastic series. Come next January, Monday's are going to feel a bit lackluster.

SnakeDoc

Now I finally now what your avy is from SD! :D :hi5:

Nice of them to go back to real time. . . kind of. I couldn't be sure that it was real time, but it was cool to see them bring it back.

So wait, it wasn't in real time before? :confused:

I wish Jack could have killed Logan. . . that guy was the worst of the worst. Definitely wins the award for Best Worst Villian Ever. God, I hated him so much, just the epitome of sleaze.

I actually thought it was quite fitting for Logan to off himself. A nice Hitler ending. Not sure why they left him wih the possibility of survival with brain damage though. :dunno

I wish they would've given Jack peace. Hopefully, there will be a movie. It's kind of impossible for him to clear his name. He killed a lot of people. I don't know what they'd do from here. We've already seen Jack trying to make peace with himself in the Redemption movie. Everything is "been there, done that" now.

If they are to make a movie, I want the next president to announce to the world what a hero and patriot Jack Bauer is, and make sure everyone knows how courageous he is.

I can actually see his escape being made into a movie. With the Russians and Americans after him.

So wait, it wasn't in real time before? :confused:

They've played fast and loose with the concept for a while now. Earlier this season, the President was leaving the UN and was marching into CTU over a commercial break. I don't think you can get anywhere by vehicle in New York in under two minutes.

Real time, yet Jack Bauer eats all his meals and drinks all his fluids and goes to the bathroom during the commercials.

Eh, I guess it's just further proof that Jack Bauer isn't human. He's survived electrocution, gunshots among other various ways to die, and he never has to refuel his body. . .

Eh, I guess it's just further proof that Jack Bauer isn't human. He's survived electrocution, gunshots among other various ways to die, and he never has to refuel his body. . .

:lol That's one of the reasons I have never really taken the show seriously. That and all the double and triple crossing! :lol

But again, the finale was really really satisfying. :)

Back