24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....(spoilers!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, for all the show's unbelievable, "not on this planet" moments - we are finally back where it should be.

hmm.... this is not the first time Jack's love intrest did not remember him.

The Chloe drama is unbearable... and I have a feeling that the Muslim girl at CTU is still bad because they never found the mole.

Only 5 hours left in this aweful day.

There wasn't a mole at CTU, Fayed's guy hacked in through her computer. And the Bill Buchanan thing seems really dumb. Really not feeling this season - but of course I'll continue to watch...

That was one of things that had BAD IDEA stamped in fifty foot neon letters right about Jacks head the minute he proposed it. When will they learn that if things can go wrong, they will go wrong.

I was really hoping at the end of last season that this season would have Jack on his own trying to escape China. It would have been something refreshingly different than following the same old terrorist plots and trying to top itself with twists every year. It is just getting way too contrived and you can usually see how every episode is going to play out with the bad guy getting away multiple times, mostly incompetent field agents except for Jack, moles, etc.

It is funny that on Conan O Brien before the season started, Conan and Keifer were joking about the daughter/cougar subplot from a couple years ago but this season has had just as crappy/laughable little subplots.

It just isn't must see TV for me anymore.

That was one BORING episode...

There is no tension in this season anymore. Do I care that Billy Bob Wrinkle-face got screwed over? No. Do I give a damn whether Chloe and manbag Maurice resolve their marriage difficulties? No. I thought this was 24, not some lame amalgamation of the West Wing and Desperate Housewives...

Jack's simply one-dimensional, and yes - I couldn't care less about saving Audrey, manic Chinamen and psuedo-next-gen circuit boards that supposedly contain the secret of Life, the Universe and Everything. How come a bunch of meagre-funded terrorists can get ahold of FOUR freaking nukes, each with the magical component's inside, yet China - the hottest and fastest growing econmy on Earth - has to trade long-lost girlfriends for said electronics? Me thinky this no addy up, no?

I shall, of course, watch till the end now, but unless something plausibly dramatic happens within the next 5 episodes, this season will go down in history as the worst 24 hours spent of MY life.

EVER.

Well I thought this episode had some ups and downs... once again the creators are throwing a whole new problem in the mix for the final hours of the season.

I could care less about Chloe... I first thought that Morris would commit suicide but now that Chloe has gone missing maybe she will do the unthinkable....

The Jack/Audry/Sec. Heller drama was also unintresting to me. I don't know how many times I have heard Jack say that he is the only person that can do something.

I did, however, like the President/spy story. (even though their have been White House traitors before.) Something I missed though... If Lisa is not bad was she getting down and dirty with the V.P. to climb the latter???

only 4 hours left...

I actually really enjoyed last night's episode.

It went by really quick.

I agree with Krissolo that the show is getting way too soapy for my tastes. If you were in the middle of a world crisis for a short period of time don't you think you could put your sex life, mental inadequacies, personality disfunctions and just general *****iness on the shelf for a few hours? I mean the world hangs in the balance and these folks are worried about really petty personal crap. That drives me crazy.

The episode certainly did move quickly, but not for the better. :emperor

Wow... Last weeks episode was so exciting that everyone here forgot to talk about it...:lol

and then there was tonights episode...

Just curious to see what you guys think of this season now that it is 22 hours over...?

Giant Chicken said:
Just curious to see what you guys think of this season now that it is 22 hours over...?

i can't wait for it to end. and that hurts to say, cause i think seasons 1-5 were some of the best television i've ever seen.

this season seems to be a rehash of previous seasons and it's getting hard to resist the temptation to switch over to Heroes.

they've got to get jack out of LA next year. i'd really like to see a prequal or something based on jack's delta force days.

I am telling you, they should have never killed off Tony.

This season is ok but nothing compared to seasons 1-5.

Heroes is a better show for sure compared to this season.

Gruson said:
I am telling you, they should have never killed off Tony.

This season is ok but nothing compared to seasons 1-5.

Heroes is a better show for sure compared to this season.

yea, I liked tony. first they kill off him, palmer, michelle, black bauer and milo this season. i'm suprised anybody even wants to work for CTU.

Gruson is correct - HEROES is a better show this season than 24. I would also place several other shows over the quality of 24. FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS is simply the best thing on TV. When LOST is good - which is not every week - it is very good. The LAW AND ORDER CI show can be amazing when Vincent D'Onofrio holds court as he did with the excellent show this week.

24 is falling behind the curve. I would not look for any EMMY awards this season. They should shake up the format for next season to get some sparks back. This season had very few true dramatic cliffhangers that had you waiting all week for the next episode.

So 24 was picked up for 2 more seasons and will most likely end at that point. The producers promise to "reinvent" the show. I thought S. 5 was the best ever and this season has rivaled cougar Kim for lameness, but I'm a fan and look forward to what changes they can make.

Darklord Dave said:
So 24 was picked up for 2 more seasons and will most likely end at that point. The producers promise to "reinvent" the show. I thought S. 5 was the best ever and this season has rivaled cougar Kim for lameness, but I'm a fan and look forward to what changes they can make.

Hmm, only two, I thought I read some time ago that it was more like 3 or 4 --- this is actually a good thing I think.

Back