24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....(spoilers!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....

For the record, my wife believe that Assad is still really a bad guy, and getting him in with CTU (and pardoned by the president!) was all part of the plan.

tomandshell said:
For the record, my wife believe that Assad is still really a bad guy, and getting him in with CTU (and pardoned by the president!) was all part of the plan.

And that's the next big plot twist and the irony will be on Jack's conscience that he killed Curtis for nothing and Curtis was right about Assad all along. Why do all of the cool characters on the show have to die? We lost Tony and Michelle and Edgar and Mason and Lynn. They need to get rid of Morris and Milo.

Oh and for the record, the title of the thread should actually be 24... tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...

dekadentdave said:
And that's the next big plot twist and the irony will be on Jack's conscience that he killed Curtis for nothing and Curtis was right about Assad all along.

Exactly.

She was already thinking this before Jack shot Curtis, but it made even more sense dramatically after that happened. They like to add stress, guilt, pressure and regret into his already crazy days at work. Having Jack find out that Curtis was right would add more weight to his lack of confidence this season.

But who knows what will happen...

Anyway, how long until we see Jack's dad?

dekadentdave said:
You mean Donald or Chuck? :lol

It's a popular belief that Jack Bauer is so bada$$ that the only person capable of producing such a bada$$ child would be nonother than chuck norris himself. If these two were to meet in the same room at the same time, with such bada$$ness in one room, the world would implode. So I don't think we will be seeing them together anytime soon...

Is there a site somewhere where I can catch past episodes or at least give a summary? I was gone Sunday night and missed the first two episodes.

At least I caught last night's. Dayum!

Bye, bye L.A. and bye, bye Sideshow...

Boba Fett said:
Is there a site somewhere where I can catch past episodes or at least give a summary? I was gone Sunday night and missed the first two episodes.

At least I caught last night's. Dayum!

Bye, bye L.A. and bye, bye Sideshow...

Oh Crap!!! Forgot about Sideshow!!! We can only hope they were far enough away! If not, at least it took care of the Zombie problem... :rotfl

lcummins said:
Oh Crap!!! Forgot about Sideshow!!! We can only hope they were far enough away! If not, at least it took care of the Zombie problem... :rotfl

Nuclear Bomb, I think it just CREATED a zombie problem....:lol :lol

lcummins said:
Hmmm??? Radioactive Dead line... could be!!!

I think that the only thing Jack Bauer HASN'T killed would be the undead, so I think they're next...

congerking said:
I think that the only thing Jack Bauer HASN'T killed would be the undead, so I think they're next...

Now that's a trivia question!!! A) How many people has Jack Bauer killed? B) How many ways has he killed someone? :D

lcummins said:
Now that's a trivia question!!! A) How many people has Jack Bauer killed? B) How many ways has he killed someone? :D
I'm pretty sure there is a site somewhere. I know on dvdtalk, they usually keep a yearly kill count.:rotfl

Bannister said:
I'm pretty sure there is a site somewhere. I know on dvdtalk, they usually keep a yearly kill count.:rotfl

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

It must be in the millions by now, year 6...

lcummins said:

:lol :rotfl :lol

Poor Dusty (and that name is now sadly ironic too :monkey2 ).

lcummins said:

Sideshow is okay - its like 40 miles away - what is REALLY funny is the bomb went off where I used to live out there! Newhall and Valencia. Such a nice place up there - oh well

WOW....just WOW.

I am still in shock over last night.

It's funny but I've been discussing it with co-workers and some are saying it's over the top. One guy who's never watched the show saw last night's and thought it was boring - then I found out he fell asleep before the last 15 minutes.

I too believe Assad will be revealed as evil. But they've done that a lot of times, so maybe he'll then be revealed to be sincere.

Darklord Dave said:
I too believe Assad will be revealed as evil. But they've done that a lot of times, so maybe he'll then be revealed to be sincere.

Assad personally beheaded Curtis' batallion. Now you're saying he's a nice guy?!?!? :rotfl

I think not.

dekadentdave said:
Assad personally beheaded Curtis' batallion. Now you're saying he's a nice guy?!?!? :rotfl

I think not.

I hope they don't make him two-faced. Keep him still wanting peace. Chaning him and having him like a decoy is too predicatble for a show like 24 (who have done that every season). HOW CAN YOU FALL ASLEEP DURING 24? That's like falling asleep in a car that is tumbling down a hill....certainly not possible IMO.

Curtis was right. Jack killed him for nothing. I am sad we won't be getting any Black Bauer anymore. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back