2016 SSF Figure of the Year Photo Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Brainiac was suppose to choose but hes been MIA. I guess I will choose a second if he does not show up soon....hopefully hes doing ok and nothing serious has happened......just have to find a suitable prize in my cache...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, Brainiac was suppose to choose but hes been MIA. I guess I will choose a second if he does not show up soon....hopefully hes doing ok and nothing serious has happened......just have to find a suitable prize in my cache...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He mentioned in his picture thread that he's battling cancer and doing rounds of chemo... hopefully all is well.

Yeah...hope everything is well with Brainiac. One cool cat! Been very friendly ever since I join this forum.

very worrying. He was nice nd made me a sigg and all I did was ask. someone should start a thread or maybe a member knows him

:wave

I'm on mobile right now but I'll pick a winner first thing :) Sorry for the delay or if I worried anyone, Thanks for the kind messages freaks :)

Yay Brainy is back :clap:wave

w6MoWOy.gif

:lol

So regarding my choice for the winner of this contest, well it was a tough decision. First of all a big Thank you to Xipotec for creating the thread :hi5: Always nice seeing Freaks give back to an awesome community :) and another big Thank you to everyone who entered the contest :woo

Now for my winner, I narrowed it down to 3 photos:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hot_Toys_DC_Batman_BVS_01.jpg

A really difficult decision because I liked all three a lot, congrats guys :) and in the end I went with putting the names into a random generator which chose Roy Visser as the winner with his very gothic sharp image of Bats :clap

For the prize, Roy can choose any one of the following Batman POPs :D

41bPESb%2BeqL.jpg
41kSrcDA9JL.jpg
61si8R5UMML._SL1500_.jpg
61h2bsL%2B8gL._SL1071_.jpg
81WsHzp3TCL._SL1500_.jpg
41ifo3zVvdL.jpg
41MIUccSw-L.jpg
41eYi5pOuTL.jpg
41XI0n9T7CL.jpg
51YHPRNnWLL.jpg
41IvAxHBZeL.jpg

Congrats on the winners. :clap. Thanks Xipotec for creating this awesome thread and Brainiac being a wingman. Lol. Fantastic job fellas. :clap

Back