2016 SSF Figure of the Year Photo Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried do so some cape stuff, but even with loads of metal wiring it didnt came out the way i liked, might update later if i have inspiration :)

Hot_Toys_DC_Batman_BVS_01.jpg

Tried do so some cape stuff, but even with loads of metal wiring it didnt came out the way i liked, might update later if i have inspiration :)

Hot_Toys_DC_Batman_BVS_01.jpg
That looks great bro!

I don't have any if the top 5. But maybe next year I'll school ya'll! ;) I kid. This part of collecting is awesome. Great photo man!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

"Spock, I've taken out the large green dude, and I'm about to, do the same to the Bat.

....I don't like to loose."

Is there a rule we can't use stock photos. They should of made it available since it's only open to owners of these pieces.

Is there a rule we can't use stock photos. They should of made it available since it's only open to owners of these pieces.
I don't see the point in doing that, anyone could enter with a photo, however if you wanted to use someone else's photo, I guess if you asked permission and credited them that might be acceptable :dunno

Just got confirmation by Xipotec, the photo contest will now include the 4th and 5th place figures Deadpool and Ant-Man :dance

Just got confirmation by Xipotec, the photo contest will now include the 4th and 5th place figures Deadpool and Ant-Man :dance

Nice! Deadpool and Ant-Man getting some love. :clap We are going to see a lot of crazy Deadpool pics. :lol

Back