2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Winners Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

Don't worry guys... I promise to set the bar embarassingly low.

Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

well...finally got somewhere with my entry...although I will say that looking at the pics in a PC screen it lets me see where everything is not symmetrical....I guess this will be chalked up to speeding through the sculpting without taking time to fix here and there...but I have to at least make sure that they all reveal are all at least be same size

photo_zpse74e58e6.jpg

My custom is finished, I will take pics today.
When can we share pics in the thread ? 3 days before the deadline ?

Yes. I already saw your custom in facebook:clap great job on that pumpkin

I don't think my custom work will be done. Too bad.

Oh that's going to be nice

TEASEROO #3

TEASEROO #4 (almost finished - home stretch)

Last edited:

gruesome

Awesomeness guys, can't wait to see the finished figures... I'm behind on mine, but will get the final push done and at least have him done before the DEADline :lol

A teaser:
22628d98-a7b2-4521-b0f6-de2117332966_zps33cbd089.jpg

And before you praise me... no I did not sculpt that skull :lol But it was in my parts bin, which is the challenge to myself; only use stuff I already have :duff

I'd say we start at midnight tonight... that would mean 3 full days until the deadline.

going out of town at 6AM sharp tomorrow, so i'm going to have to submit something that's WIP, but most of the important stuff is already complete - just some more weathering and some of this and that when i return from WDW and Universal Horror Nights :) :) :)

generic SWAT zombie - basically just used some odds and ends i had around for this figure - nothing purchased specifically for it. just need to do a bit more weathering upon my return.

Last edited:

I think he's pretty damn good for a WIP!! Great stuff man! Can't wait to see what everyone else came up with.

Went rather simple with my figure. I've not seen a part 6 Jason custom as he appeared right out of the grave before he put on the mask, got the metal rod, belt, machete etc., so I decided to go with that look. :)

36c2055ddc2040ef9834a01ad934b5b4_zpsd6c4e04f.jpg

0a88dce45e9888f7c1b6643c72a35c9b_zps6edff02f.jpg

c0d723db7a344ad7eccb54af89c64a30_zps2bf4c954.jpg

Awesome custom figures guys, insane works !!

There is my custom figure for the challenge, a new Jack O'Lantern especially sculpted painted for the challenge as last year.
It was really fun to sculpt a new one, with a different look. I bash it with clean clothing because I think the contrast is better.

Back