2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Winners Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

Gorgeous!!

Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

Fasten your ******* seatbelt

Severen - Near Dark

cbf9444e-24ea-442e-8f83-b2cd36930bbd_zps58800548.jpg
9d9049bc-7334-4c36-8dd6-3cd269957819_zps187906d6.jpg

0fa17ce9-64e3-4ce7-a209-6dd17b2c2e76_zpse8be083f.jpg

82714e7b-22bb-4983-a643-a193dcb159ce_zps6798d128.jpg

Damn... some great entries!

8-Bit; incredible work as always... I loved that sculpt on the stock figure, but your additions just make it look incredible!

Caine; awesome Jason! And cool knowing how much of it you did yourself :rock

Seb; Love seeing the V2 of your Jack-O-Lantern... such a cool idea, I wonder if v3 is in store for next year. Or if maybe we'll get some other gourd :lol

Turd; awesome figure from an awesome movie... you never disappoint :rock :rock

Wow awesome entries so far, love it Chris, great job man! I hate to follow that haha but here is mine, I went a different route, not gore but pyschological horror, went with a Psycho Killer, aka Stuntman Mike from Grind House "Death Proof", isn't up to the other guys work but hopefully you guys still enjoy, thanks!

JjD9YG.jpg

hHn0u7.jpg

pSvlNB.jpg

IGcAEY.jpg

AWESOME!!

Looks perfect, dude. That jacket too!

Finally ready! Great stuff so far!:clap I've had all these bits in a box for years trying to figure out how to make them all match up together. This is my Mcfarlane Figures Zombie Spawn. I always thought the original was just so weird and looked like something from Heavy Metal magazine. Tried to fit all the details in there. Hope you guys like it!

Really awesome spawn figure!

I think I have that Spawn lil version. Great job!

Really awesome spawn figure!

Spawn is sick!

I think I have that Spawn lil version. Great job!

Thanks fellas. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get him all together, but I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. But c'mon, Cain's Jason is ridiculous! So many good figures here! Can't wait to see the rest.

Wow There are awesome customs figures !!!
Insane works guys !! This Halloween challenge is full of good surprises :)

@Glactiboy : For sure there will be a V3, and a V4, .... ^^ Love pumpkins

Ajkhunter; Great work on Deathproof... really clean and well executed figure :rock :rock

Angry Fetus; holee sheet!!! That is all kinds of badass; not even sure all of what's going on but I likes it :lecture

)@Glactiboy : For sure there will be a V3, and a V4, .... ^^ Love pumpkins

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Goddamn guys way to make me feel like a POS for my entry. :(

Back