2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Winners Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

Teaser 4.

090493e7-7e43-41dc-bc18-8a6ac3af54c8_zpsef0334c2.png

Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

All paint and sculpt work done.

db5d0db7-3a59-4779-a105-9fb48373918d_zpse9b4fc08.png

sorry for the constant posts, I get pretty jazzed during these contests.

Keep it coming Turd, looking forward to the reveal :rock

Can I add my name to the list of entries? :)

Looking forward to seeing what everyone does. I'd enter but I truly doubt I could pull off a full figure within the time frame. Good luck guys!

Some awesome teasers in this thread! Keep the entries coming! :rock

SICK! Got some of the best artists in this contest. Can't wait to see all the customs.

A quick pic :

Yeah I know not really a teaser but oh well :lol At least you can't see him clearly.

Haha !!!

Back