2013 Famcon May25th-26th custom competition event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed it! Plus other some stuff as well. I was so overwhelmed this time by all the talking with freaks and friends that I realized I didn't do a lot that I wanted to!

Okay Show pictures are up. It was a lot of fun seeing all the custom work and being able to ask questions and advice on customizing. Funny story, I left my raffle ticket at home after the first day but the guys at the show were nice enough to replace my ticket. Wouldn't you know it, my replacement ticket ended up winning a CalTek Medal of Honor figure in the raffle!

fam2013009.jpg

fam2013162.jpg

fam2013245.jpg

fam2013167.jpg

fam2013198.jpg

fam2013119.jpg

Full Gallery:
Link to all the pictures from the show

Those are all amazing pieces. Wow!! Leave it to Mag to travel 3,000 miles for this hobby. True collector. :bow I admire your passion brother.

Amazing pics! :clap

Quick question: was that Keaton/Bruce Wayne made available to public? Or was that an old release? It's outstanding! Would love to get one if possible.

Amazing pics! :clap

Quick question: was that Keaton/Bruce Wayne made available to public? Or was that an old release? It's outstanding! Would love to get one if possible.

Iminime made it. They went underground with it though. I think it's a similar situation to what's going on with TWD. I'm not sure if they're still available though.

Iminime made it. They went underground with it though. I think it's a similar situation to what's going on with TWD. I'm not sure if they're still available though.

Thanks brotha! I've emailed Denny to see if I could get more info, but no luck so far...been trying to find the interest thread with no luck either. Dunno how I missed this :slap

Back