2013 Famcon May25th-26th custom competition event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back into town last night and playing catch up now. It was great meeting and talking with you guys. You guys are seriously awesome! I've never meet so many passionate, generous and genuinely kind people in one place before. Thanks for the warm welcome and for being so kind! Chris thanks for the invite we had a blast!
Here are a few pics from the show:

Only a few of figures from the customs contest:
DSC_0003_zpsf1107e6a.jpg

DSC_0068_zpsa2d380e2.jpg

Iminime's amazing figures:
DSC_0015_zps2b61d764.jpg

DSC_0019_zps350d5879.jpg

Ones customs: Just sick! (in a good way!)
DSC_0021_zps967b6d21.jpg

DSC_0024_zpscac2148f.jpg

Silent Surfer's excellent paint ups. So amazing in person-
DSC_0040_zpsf3c1bd35.jpg

DSC_0053_zps2454606c.jpg

Gruff Old Bears one of a kind figures w/Trevor Grove sculpts and Silent Surfer's paint ups:
DSC_0043_zps6d3b3b62.jpg

DSC_0045_zpse0e28087.jpg

Best- Scott

Yes. The boots are by Spenser, but that's Trevor's head. The jeans were just out of my parts bin, and I made the t-shirt myself. Trevor will be making the head available in the near future. (Exactly how near, I can't say.) This was actually its public debut.

Yes. The boots are by Spenser, but that's Trevor's head. The jeans were just out of my parts bin, and I made the t-shirt myself. Trevor will be making the head available in the near future. (Exactly how near, I can't say.) This was actually its public debut.

I stand corrected! Thanks for the info Gruff! :duff Your setup really made Nathans booth shine brother! Amazing pieces!:exactly:

And what a debut! I'm gaga about the head sculpt, Spencer's Burton is one of my favorite figures, but that head sculpt is so awesome you can't deny how amazing the likeness is!

And what a debut! I'm gaga about the head sculpt, Spencer's Burton is one of my favorite figures, but that head sculpt is so awesome you can't deny how amazing the likeness is!

thats so true, Im planning on making a jack but i've been fighting in my head on buying spensers whole set or just the boot and the shirt ill wait for this HS to come out.

can anyone point me to trevor's other HS?

Last edited:
Looks like you'll had a great time guys. Btw, I'm curious to know, who finally won the custom competition ?

Customs Competition

Best in Show
1.Dan Chung-Marty Mcfly
2.Chris Decoux-Scarecrow
3.Chris Decoux-Penguin

Military
1.Steve Vantley
2. Mark T.
3.Robert Eggleston

Fan-Favorite
1.Commtech-Pennywise
2.Emarae-Commando