FAMCON-Sideshow Freaks+Iminime Get Together +Dinner- May 25th 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbrocha

Super Freak
Reaction score
There will be semi-formal private gathering after the show on Saturday May 25th immediately following the event at the Shilo Inn in Diamond Bar from 6-11pm, we will have a banquet room booked privately that will include Dinner and beverages + 2 hard drink tickets, $25.00 covers your meal and gratuity for the event and reserves your spot, this will be a more of an intimate setting where we can all relax after the show have some dinner, drinks, mingle and give out some more prizes, Denny Kim and Sideshow Freaks support this event and will also be in attendance. There will be limited space and we need to reserve our spot soon, please post here if you are interested in attending so we have an accurate headcount.

Hotel Address
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Pomona Hilltop
3101 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA
(909) 598-7666 ‎

Interest

1.Denny Kim
2.Darklord Dave
3.Trevor Grove
4.Zkulptor+1
5.Gabriel Garcia+1
6.Silent Surfer+1
7.Shortround+1
8.Commtech
9.Emarae
10.Iris(Iminime)
11.Kuzeh+1
12.Danny Trujillo+1
13.Dr.Odd
14.Darth Vader+1
16.Artoo
17.Gruff Old Bear
18.fireball117
19.Triton
20.ifrack
21.DarthMagnus+1
22.Ryno+1
23.Steven Sandoval
24.Joe Meraz+1
25.cofphoto
26.rook
27.PopCultKid+1
28.abc_kid
29.PandaClaws+1
30.pharley
31.bigbrocha
32.Eric Zundel+1

Last edited:
I am interested.

Is dinner with iMinime Denny (on 24th) still on?
Or it's been replaced by this one?

I am interested.

Is dinner with iMinime Denny (on 24th) still on?
Or it's been replaced by this one?

:dunnoNot sure if anyone else is getting together on the 24th or 26th but this is the only private dinner where we will have our own private baquet room booked exclusively for Iminime and Sideshow Freaks members, plus you'll have the opportunity to meet and greet with some of your favorite artists and fellow boardies.:yess:

I will bring also few painted heads which is not offered to anyone.
The Hulk Guy, we made it before but never showed the final and didn't offer due to license issue.

So I am trying to make very few heads for lottery at this evening event.
I will try to bring more gift for people at the dinner if I can.

Thanks

Denny

I will bring also few painted heads which is not offered to anyone.
The Hulk Guy, we made it before but never showed the final and didn't offer due to license issue.

So I am trying to make very few heads for lottery at this evening event.
I will try to bring more gift for people at the dinner if I can.

Thanks

Denny

:yess:Painted heads not offered to anyone!!!!:thud:

:panic:OMG! So excited to see what you guys will be bringing!:panic:

:dunnoNot sure if anyone else is getting together on the 24th or 26th but this is the only private dinner where we will have our own private baquet room booked exclusively for Iminime and Sideshow Freaks members, plus you'll have the opportunity to meet and greet with some of your favorite artists and fellow boardies.:yess:

Sounds good.

Can you add me to the list?

Thanks.

Would love to be there to meet the man (and some "Freaks"), but I can never take the time away from work and family for these things. Envious of all those going.

Would love to be there to meet the man (and some "Freaks"), but I can never take the time away from work and family for these things. Envious of all those going.

Would love for more Freaks to make it out to the show, looking forward to meeting more boardies in person and also excited to meet Denny.:yess:

A little more than a month away, very excited for the show and the opportunity to hang out with many of my fellow freaks and board members!!!

Back