FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention 2014 in Southern California-UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

It would be nice if it was a different date. If I can secure a booth, I'd have a lot of people coming.

Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

I'm going to be flying down this time, so some heads up notice would be great to book a flight and hotel. Hopefully something will be mentioned soon.

I definitely wasn't going be able to make it Memorial Day weekend but I think even on a different weekend is going to be a longshot for me this year.

If I can't get there I'll be looking forward to your pics!

There are some deals on flights right now, so I hope to find out when this will be happening for sure to book my trip. I'd hate to book it for Memorial Day weekend only to find out things changed. :(
What's the story BigBrocha?

I already booked a hotel room have to change the date I guess.

I would love to be able to get back to a West Coast show, but I don' think it is in the cards this year :(

Okay everyone, i'm sorry for being away for so long, the new date for the show will most likely be June 21st, I can't confirm until Saturday so please be patient as I will have plenty more details coming soon, hope to see everyone again this year!!!!

Okay everyone, i'm sorry for being away for so long, the new date for the show will most likely be June 21st, I can't confirm until Saturday so please be patient as I will have plenty more details coming soon, hope to see everyone again this year!!!!

Summer begins!

Sorry for all the the delays, date changing and confusion, hopefully many of you will be pleased, so now the new and final official date for this years FAMCON will be on Saturday August 23rd, this way there is more time for us to change any arrangements or plans and promote and prepare to make this year an awesome show, i've already spoken to Denny and he has confirmed his attendance again so now we can officially get excited for this year's show!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just been confirmed that Ill have a booth this year. Cant wait to show off all my stuff. :D

Sucks its in CA! If I lived closer I'd attend in a heart beat and check out your booth and everything else there! Good luck and I wish you the best! Is there a site that I could check out and keep up with the news of FAMCON?

Back